1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone get me out of this doubt

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SeulgiBunny, May 7, 2017.

1. SeulgiBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Lesbian girls need have some masculine things in their genetics so as gay men need have some femenine things in their genetics? Well, i say this because it is common see a gay men acting femenine so is common see some lesbians being masculine, but my doubt is that i feel like women and i'm too emotional and well, i'm not that masculine enough so it is kinda annoying to me think that but makes me kinda sad know that the most of lesbians that i know in real life be like that so highly femenine girls tend to be straight more than anything? It is sad because i want to date a femenine girl, i respect butch girls, even, i've liked one like that but now i feel weird, sorry, even, i feel kind of sad when i see one, i don't know why, i've though that i'm kinda repulsive but that is not fine and at the sametime, i've though that i could more masculine than i really consider since i feel kinda uncomfortable when i feel too femenine but i like see my face pretty as femenine (it is laughable), i don't know, i'm getting crazy lol. I need to hear some opinions, i think that i am the middle more than anything.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey you shouldnt worry. Lesbians come in all shapes and sizes from completely butch to completely femme and the same for gay guys. The reason you think they often look so butch is because women that look or act very masculine are easier to pick out of the crowd than really feminine looking women. Really feminine lesbians would probably be assumed straight if you saw them walking down the street.
    You dont have to apologise for liking feminine women, everyone has a type.

3. SeulgiBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I see, thanks, well, in my country there too many ignorance about the topic so i am kinda lost :slight_smile: Do you like teddies? I adore them

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha yes love a good teddy to cuddle :slight_smile:

Its ok to be lost, EC is here to try and help you with any questions you have. I live in England where is it generally very accepting and I have still had times where I have felt lost.

5. SkyAbove

SkyAbove Guest

Hi! It's ok, and you don't have to be worried. I like feminine women a lot as well. To be honest, personally I don't fancy butch girls that much either. This doesn't mean, that they have to be super femme, I like tomboyish girls as well, but I like women for being what they are... women. It's a turn down for me when a woman acts as if she was a man. However, personality is the most important factor.
    I don't even think that I fit in the usual stereotypes. Sometimes I dress femme, sometimes tomboyish, sometimes sporty and I don't own mens clothes. However, I do like sports and I work out, but I don't think it has anything to do with being a lesbian. And I tend to get emotional about pretty much anything ridiculously easily.