1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tushar, May 10, 2017.

1. Tushar

I am a PhD scholar working in India, there is this guy who is a postgraduate
    I have been helping him out with his project from quite a time we have become really
    Close friends but I do not know if he is a bisexual he has a gf though. I hv tried giving him hints but I dnt know if he understands . I really have this strong feeling for him please help me how I can discover if he feels something for me... He messages me weirded things at times and I am really confused..

2. 18breanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What were the messages he sent you? Why were they weird?

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tushar...Hi and welcome to emptyclosets! I think the best way to find out what he thinks is to send him an email or message. Tell him briefly how you feel and make it clear that if he isn't comfortable with the situation that he can just ignore the email. That way there is no face-to-face confrontation that can become awkward and things can just go on as they have if he is not interested. However, if he is interested then he can tell you knowing that you will not reject his approach to you....David