1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to look casually gay/trans?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bring it, May 14, 2017.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first time posting on here in a very long time, so I'll get right into it!

This past school year (junior year of high school) I've been trying hard to pass as male. I came out to all of my teachers in advance so nobody is using my deadname, I got all new clothes and tried to dress nice all the time, and generally was trying to go stealth about being trans. I have no idea how well it's worked, but I'm tired of hiding my identities. They are a part of me and always will be, and I want it to be obvious to those around me who I am. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Moreover, I want to be taken seriously as a guy interested in dating other guys. Are there any accessories or style choices that tend to indicate one is gay? I don't want it to be ambiguously homosexual, I want things that say specifically "I am a guy who likes dating guys." Because you know, barely-passing-trans-guy here :icon_roll

Thanks for any help!

2. 18breanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you into accessories and/or pins? Try some rainbow/sexuality flag ones, or if you want to make it even more obvious, try humourous LGBT-themed shirts.

3. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A simple rainbow bracelet should do it.