1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LavenderGemini, May 16, 2017.

1. LavenderGemini

Hi There,

I need some advise please, I am stuck at 2 roads of my life where I need to make a choice and I so don't know what to do.

I am Lesbian and I have been my whole life but I haven't came out to my parents yet, most of my family knows and friends and till now I have been lucky for them to not saying anything about it to my parents.

My thing is I was adopted when I was about 4 years old by my real mothers uncle, him and his wife could never have kids and I am the best gift they could ever get. Throughout my life they have been the best parents anyone could ask for, my parents aren't really too conservative but they aren't very open to the LGBT idea but I know it will shatter them if I tell them.

Now I have been seeing this girl for almost 2 years she came out as soon as we got together and we are planning on getting married in October and she is putting so much pressure on me to come out to them, as it is hurting her to be a secret which I understand 100%. I am considering coming out but my mind is currently in such a mess because in this 2 years we have broken up a few times and she went straight into new relationship but ended up just coming back, while being together I've seen photo's of her on other guys social media in ways you really don't want to see the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, a few times she's gone out and had things with other people, I've seen messages between her and other people calling each other babes and baby etc. and talking dirty.

I love her to death and I want to spend forever with her and she says the same she can't wait to start our future together, but I am so scared to hurt the 2 people who deserves none of this for someone who will just end up hurting me and continue to make a fool out of me.

Please help how do I come out to my parents for the one I love and want to spend all my life with but I'm not 100% sure she feels the same??? What do I do??? [/FONT]

:eusa_doh: :help: :icon_sad:

2. DementedTrendz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok

I am not good about helping someone come out,But if your parents love you, they will be accepting of you. That is all you can do is tell them and hope they will take it well (i also added sources if you need help below)
    Coming Out as LGBT - how to articles from wikiHow

I do not want to be the bearer of bad news, but if she has broken up with you multiple times and has gone straight into other relationships, she may not be the person for you. But do not go on just what i say, you may want to go and talk to a few different people about it and get there opinions, and also talk to your partner about it. But if you are getting married than hopefully she has decided to stay.

I wish you the best - Demented