1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do? Please Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by I like trains, May 16, 2017.

1. I like trains

So I recently realized that I was transgender/genderfluid. I don't want to come out because I fear that my mom will kill herself being that she is emotionally unstable and is already sad that I'm Bisexual. If I tell her that I'm trans she will have almost the same reaction as if I'd died, she's already said that if I'd died she wouldn't be able to live. I'd be seen as an imposter sent to replace her son, my mom wouldn't be able to deal with all of the mental pressure and kill herself, my dad would then disown me because me telling my mom about being trans would lead to her death, the same thing would happen if I told them then went to the nearest LGBT shelter. I don't want to lose my parents, but I don't want to lie to them either. I don't know what to do because there's no way out, If I run away it would happen, if I commit suicide it would happen, If I tell them it would happen, If I lie about who I am I will probably end up with horrible mental problems and they'd still find out.

2. Zoneingout

Sounds like she's trying to be manipulative i lived with it for years and i wouldn't take her words as completely true, but also sounds like she needs help.