1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by zoeee, Apr 29, 2009.

1. zoeee

hey guys, i need some help even though i don't think anyone can do anything about this. so i was at this weekend activity thing, it was about politics and everything and i met this girl and she was just WOW...you know and i think she's a lesbian, too. at least she had a rainbow badge on her bag....:wink: anyway we talked a little, but just enough so i got to know her first name and school and then we talked about other stuff. the rest of the weekend i was always trying to talk to her again but i din't really get to see her a lot and then i wanted to talk to her again on the last day but she had already left before i could find her. and now i dont know what to do. i kind of got the feeling that she liked me a little, too, the way she looked at me, dunno but still, i dont know how to find out her email or anything...and i cant stop thinking about her. she also lives in the same city as me .... i dont know how to contact her. any ideas?

2. zzzzzz13

ummm if you know her name and school, maybe have a look on facebook/bebo/myspace? Worth a go even if it might take some time? she might be in her school network?
    If you dont want in to be really obvious you could also add other people that went to the same politics weekend
    Good luck!

#2 zzzzzz13, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009