1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a rant-dont stress

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by katie, May 2, 2009.

1. katie

my head hurts, and i have too much work to do today. i cant focus my eyes, my head is too foggy. i cant go to c a uni on wednesday, cos my dad wont take me. i have exams xoming up in 2 weeks which im not prepared for, and instead of working, i bury my head in the sad, cos i dont know where to start. im having a nervous breakdown, ive gone past the point of tears. i dont know hwat to do. i just...sit.

ugh, im sorry i depressed anyone who reads this. i just really needed to rant. someone shoot me. shoot me now.

2. Mickey

You may just be overwhelmed. But if this doesn't subside quickly,my advice
    would be to maybe see a professional. You may be suffering from depression.
    Don't go this alone. Seek someone to help you through this. I wish you the
    best,sweetie.

3. riddlerno1

You are doing what most of us do when we are overwhelmed which is nothing cos everything seems like too much! I do the exact same thing! But yeah take a deep breath and talk to someone about it! If its college or school then you need to let them know as they will be able to offer some guidance.

4. katie

i do have depression, i know that...but knowing doesnt really help me feel better. just like saying 'aww crap im short' dont make u grow. sorry, i didnt mean to snap. ive just realised that my eating has also gone wierd. namely, im eating. full stop. basically, i dont eat. im not anorexic or anything, i mean i eat, but i dont crave alot...and now my cravings have gone thru the roof. im not explaining myself very well. ive lost weight recently, and done really well to keep it off, and i was just getting to a healthy size that i was happy with, and now ive probs put half that weight back on cos ive eaten rubbish over the last 2 days.:tears::tears::tears:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:oo.

ugh.

im sorry if i depressed u, i didnt mean to. i need some sleep

5. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Hey dude!!!

First off, sorry everything seems so hard at the moment but I hope you're feeling better today and hopefully have got some rest!! I'm not going to try and give any magic advice as there really is no such thing but just try to look after yourself. I can empathise with so much of what you said and have not found any answers but there are a few helpful things that you could try! I know focusing when absolutely everything feels out of control and you literally just want to give up and brake down is really difficult but if work is on of the problems then try burying your head in that work! Killing two birds with one stone so to speak. It can take a while to motivate yourself into doing useful work but it is a distraction and actually means that you can reduce the worry in that area of life.

Exams are evil. When you don't feel prepaired then not thinking about them does feel safer but, I don't know about you, but I find however much you try to ignore them and actually pretty much anything they always stay in the back of your mind. Knowing that the worries are there can be stressful enough - so however difficult things feel sometimes it does feel better if you can just stop for a minute, try and gain some perspective and give yourself a kick up the backside to get some positive things done. Organise things so that they seem more managable and try to get some form of structure.

And if there is anyone you can talk to about how your feeling then that would probably be really helpful! Even if they don't sort anything out, just opening up and releasing some of the emotion can be really helpful. Anyway, I really hope things seem better for you and feel free to give me a bell if you ever want to chat/vent.

*hugs*