1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girl trouble

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zac4, May 2, 2009.

1. Zac4

sorry guys i know i suck at giving advice but hoping maybe u can help me out again?

how do u handle girls coming onto u? i mean, pretending u don’t notice they are hitting on u only goes so far, the girls at my new school r lot more. aggressive? Theyre not shy about who they like and if I ignore them, there friends are asking me if I like them. or they’re handing me notes in class and sticking in my locker. Everyday is about avoiding them n sooner or later its gonna look weird I don’t have a gf and im turning down some of the more popular girls. I tried the ‘I have a gf in FL’ thing but that didn’t change ne thing.
    (irony is i used to have gf in fl, but i dont want 1 ne more)

thought it would stop once I wasn’t just the new guy in school but its been almsot 3 months.n even summer coming doesn’t help much cuz the craziest girl is best friends with my neighbor so shes over here all the time.
    How do u deal or avoid them?

And y not guys into me:tears:

2. Mickey

Well,you have a few choices. You can out yourself. If you don't want to do that,you can continue to say you have a g/f,already. You could also say,you just broke up with someone and you're not ready for a relationship.
    I don't really know what else to say,except,do what you feel is the right thing.
    And...good luck.

3. paco

paco Guest

aww cheer up, i'm sure guys are into you more than you think, or would be if they knew; i dont have crushes on straight guys cause there's no chance. if all these girls keep hitting on you, you cant be unattractive.

i'm afraid i dont know too much about how to get girls to stop liking you, its always awkward when girls like you and you can't tell them why you dont like them. i'm not gonna tell you to come out to them because i know how high school is and i know that the gay kids get ripped on and you have to be ready to come out yourself.

if i was you i'd pretend i just didnt notice, play hard to get and they will like you more, but play too hard to get and they might lose interest and give up.

and i feel bad that this isnt constructive advice at all and just puts you deeper into the closet, but its a high school thing, just remember that when high school ends, it ends, and none of that matters anymore.

#3 paco, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
  4. aerwolfen

wow,you really are between a rock and a stiff one,lol sorry,how can you have guys likeing you when you are surrounded by all those girls,your the new kid,the girls want you to be more popular to their own ranks,thats all, i wish i had some sound advise,if you come out that your gay,it opens up a big can of worms, and if you lie about some weird story to get them away from you,then that will stick with you the whoe time your at school, i got it- you find one girl you come clean too and she becomes your new fake girl friend,then the rest of the girls then will stay away, because your taken,then your fake girlfriend will reap the benifits of becoming popular at school,you let her cheat on you later but claim to be totally devoted, thus giving you time to meet up with other guys,sounds stupid but might work,just my two cents hope it helps,my brain is so sore now.

5. Zac4

thanks for the ideas.
    aerwolfen i had to read ur post twice to get what u r saying. but know what its so crazy it mite work xD

6. Zac4

hope ur right

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try saying "look, I'm just not interested in a relationship right now, I want to be single for a while", or try one of Mickey's suggestions. If you make it clear that you're really not interested, they'll probably stop trying eventually, although it might take a while.

8. paco

paco Guest

oh, i'm right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i graduated high school last year. you'll keep your good friends who wont care when you come out to them, and all those people that would judge you just fade away cause you never see them again.

9. Mike J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Kind of my life story. Thankfully it has gotten better since people have probably realized I'm gay. I have always had girls all over me and I figure it is because I treat them like human beings. Because I have no interest in their boobs I look into their eyes and am really nice to them. Also a large portion of them are girls that straight guys might not look at (unfortunately, because some are really great people that just may not "look" all that great) but then they end up liking me because they think it means I'm interested, and that forces me to cut all interaction so they back off. I too have been part of that silly world where girls send out their friends to find out if you like them. I just said no always.

I guess after typing that I realized I haven't come up with a solution either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but at least I can relate.

Really I think the most important thing is that you aren't lying and giving in to dating girls that you don't want to.

10. Zac4

thx for ur replies.
    im so tired of pretending and lying and all the shit. but coming outs not an option either.

appreciate ur ideas tho. thanks