1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost there...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lizz K, May 2, 2009.

1. Lizz K

I'm not really sure if this should go here, because I really just want to say this rather than ask for advice (although it's always welcome). See, I have a difficult time filling my friends in on such things because a few of them are uh...uncomfortable with hearing more than a few words about it.

So a few months back my friend Chris told me this girl, we'll call her J, is bi and apparently looking for someone to just ya know, talk to. So her and I started talking. At first it was just via Facebook, then we saw each other at school finally and started talking, then we moved on to texting. We've made each other CDs n stuff, and really talked a lot. We've both told each other we like each other, and now it's getting to the point where I've gotta move things forward. Here's the gist, jist? Of a recent conversation:

Me: So, have you ever been with a girl?
    J: Hmmm, no, actually. You'll be my first. Given I just came out and all.
    Me: :slight_smile: I'll be glad to fill that position
    J: Well be gentle because you make me ridiculously nervous. And so does the situation. Because of course it's a new thing to me.
    Me: The absolute last thing I want to do is hurt you. And you make me beyond nervous. You're safe with me.
    Some random stuff
    J: Ha well...Like anything that's good it's all about just taking things slowly

Then some stuff about how going slow can drive us both crazy but it's worth it. And she's coming over tomorrow for some math tutoring. I really just wanted to tell that story because my friends can't handle it haha.

2. Lacan

Well... I'd say good luck and have fun =)

And yay for Illinois... I grew up in one of the red parts, where it's not fun to be gay, so more power to you!

3. Lizz K

Oh, I'm in one of the reddest parts of them all.

4. paco

paco Guest

nice story made me smile :slight_smile:

good luck with the new relationship

5. Mike J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yay, I'm so happy for you!!

I hope it all goes well. and keep us posted! :slight_smile:

6. SexyTimeInTent

Southend-On-Sea, Essex, South East, England
    ah that's so nice, that story's acheived making me happy and smile, something my friends have been failing to do for the whole weekend, thank you for sharing.

good luck :grin: