1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So bored, could die of boredom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by casjerem, May 3, 2009.

1. casjerem

casjerem Guest

So I haven't been up to much lately, and I'm so bored, it's unhealthy. I've been trying to think of a hobby that I could do that would bring some enjoyment to me. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

:help:

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hang out with friends, read a book, play video games, exercise, ... there are a lot of things to do in your spare time. I wish I had some spare time right now! :thumbsup:

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Maybe try joining an activity in the community centre, go for a run, try joining in on some social activities of a support group, meet up/spend time with friends, volunteer, etc... There must be something that you like doing, which should bring you some enjoyment.

4. Mike J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ugh i'm so with you. When I am completely swamped with school work I just pray for some free time, then when i get it i do nothing. (Like today I literally sat on my laptop.. on these forums... for 11 hours now. Wow go me)

Need hobby...

5. ricoca

the gym is good :slight_smile:
    haha IMAGINE ALL THE EYE CANDIES THERE!
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My parents sort of drilled that one out of me. I wandered up one day and said "I'm bored." To which my father said, "That's your fault." And I eventually realized it was. It's my job to entertain myself, and so I've gotten really good at entertaining myself. Even when I'm alone, stuck waiting in line or something, I can keep myself entertained pretty well.

And I must say that anyone with a computer and working internet connection has no occasion to be bored. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. casjerem

casjerem Guest

tnks for the advice guys. i've actually been working on something. recently i been looking around for businesses that are on sale that i could possibly buy and manage on my own. i was looking at a ranch that i thought really interested me, but i found this skate shop that im really stoked for. my uncle who would be financing my expenditures till i get on my feet with the business and can run it on my own. so i think i found my hobby. im going to working on my business plan all summer to present to my uncle, and if he sees that it's a good one, then he'll help and i'll have my own business before i even finish my sophomore year in college.

8. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    haha, funny. Go you:eusa_clap