1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure How To Feel???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by davo-man, Jul 7, 2007.

1. davo-man

Okay im not really sure how to feel so ill tell u all wat happened today and u can decided how i should feel...lol

I go to work and as usual i dont check my fone when i get home

At 10:00 pm i finally check my fone and Bob had msgd me saying "Are u goin to Andrew's tonight" and it was from around 5 pm...So i msg back...nope wats goin on...then she doesnt answer so i msg her again asking again, and she says "Im at Andrews"

So i get the feeling that she is at Andrews

Next i get online and start talking to Santo who is also friends with that group and ask him wat was goin on tonight...he say s"I dunno, havent heard anything" but he keeps asking me wat i know, so i say "Well i dunno, maybe u should just ring Bob"

So he does cos he wants to know wats goin on...When he rings her, he hears Matt S, Ivan Manny and Susie in the background and Andrew says..."Im sorry Santo, i totally forgot to invite you...sorry"

So then he starts b*tching to me and saying that no one in that group likes him...and im like well they didnt invite me either...but im a bit more chilled about it cos i know Andrew and he wouldnt not invite me...Santo im not so sure about, he might not have wanted Santo there...anyway I know Andrew wouldnt have not wanted me there...cos just last week i asked him if i was like the "Luke C" of the group (Luke C was this guy who used to hang around us but no one liked him so we stopped inviting him places but he didnt get the msg...i know, tre-harsh, but knda deserved...hes alright now, hes found a new group of friends that hes really close to)....

Anyway, i msg Andrew cos i prefer to be straight up and confront ppl and msg "Hey i heard u were having ppl over tonight...Just wonderin and please tell me the truth, did u not want me there, or just forget to invite me?"

He replies "Completely by accident, I only thought Ivan and Manny were coming so i stopped inviting ppl"...and i tend to believe him, because hes a pretty honest bloke...

so how should i feel ppl? betrayed by a good friend...or just not worry about it?

Right now im like...meh, its seems that he really didnt know heaps of ppl were coming, so i prob was on his list to come, but it was just unfortunate that he stopped inviting ppl before me...

2. CrimsonThunder

I wouldn't worry about it.

3. SadConfusedBandGeek

Ya, probably not, unless it happens a few more times, but it probably wont.

4. nisomer

yea dont worry bout it...when people start worrying about this sorta stuff is when friendships fall apart.

5. 24601

Friends are not a strong point of mine, heh. I'm also naturally suspicious... so I guess my personal advice doesn't mean a whole lot. You said the guy is honest, I don't see why he'd lie to you now. But if more stuff happened, I guess I might start being suspicious. For now, I guess you shouldn't worry. Also, this made me laugh, I'm sorry, I know I'm terrible:

6. xequar

I wouldn't sweat it too much this time. If it keeps happening, then I'd think more of it.

7. davo-man

Dont worry, i thought i should inject some humour so im glad someone got the joke....and now everythings fine cos he rang me today just to say sorry and invite me tomoro to the movies...