1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blondie, May 6, 2009.

1. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Just came out to my best friend in Maine weve known each other since we were 15-16 he never said anything bout it but nor did I till tonite over the past 6 months he kept telling me your gay but I stayed in the closet tonight the closet is a little empty and i think hes trying to psyco anylise me

:bang:

2. Greggers

What is he trying to anylise you with?

If he is trying to say your homosexuality is a diesese you just need to educate him otherwise (if that is the case i can give you some links to websites and videos for you/him to watch)

If he is trying to say you have some other random disorder or such because you were closeted or lieing to him or what not, share that info with us and maybe we can come up with a response to him? :slight_smile:

I bet he just does not know how hard it was for you to stay closeted and how hard it is to keep the secret "im gay" from the world. Maybe share your story with him in length?

3. Blondie

Blondie Guest

he was asking if I liked it who when etc going to lay low for a bit not pm him he's going through a divorce and has two kids he sits there and bombs CPS I hope they bomb him right back