1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boys boys boys and they troubles they cause!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dudethere, May 9, 2009.

1. dudethere

Ok so I have a problem. I am a 14 year old gay boy and I just got my first boyfriend but I dont know if i can do the dating thing. This is why:

2. dudethere

urg srry hit the rong button thsi is why:
    so me and my boyfriend where great frineds before and hopefully will always be but the night he came out to me i asked him out, but I think I liked the idea of having a boyfriend more then the boyfirend. So problem 3 is that I like 2 guys and the yarent my boyfriend. I like a guys (lets call M) and he is realy nice to me funny and we have alot in common and he is rly hot but I don't think he is gay. OK so guys number 2 (lets call C) is rly funny and is a complete opposite of me and I do liek him and we have done "stuff" before so there is a posiblility. I need helpign on wat to do. DO i dump my BF, do i do "stuff" with C or do i stare at M and wish?

3. Scentedcandle

Well if your hearts not in it then its highly likly that things will end badly, it probly best to end things now before things get to full on. But thats just what i would do :slight_smile:

4. Mind Freak

ugh. I know how you feel with the idea of a bf. I did that last like September and it still haunts me. :confused:. But back to you.

If you really don't like you'r bf dump him. It's not just you that you have to consider but him as well. He's thinking everything is dandy when its not. If you cut him loose he can find a guy who actually likes him and you can nab a guy you actually like. And maybe you should just explore possibilities with one boy at a time. I would start with the one you fooled around with. See if you two have more than just physical connection and go from there. If that doesn't work move on to the straight seeming one and see if something happens for you. :slight_smile:

Good luck! I love having advice for people it makes me feel good. Lol.

Hope I helped!

5. vixx123

vixx123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey love is wonderful thing from gay bi anyone love is wonderul my last realship lasted six years and im 17! come tell me love is not real and dating just lets it roll it course

6. Alex19

i wont lie, i really didnt understand any of what u said. but, from what i gathered, i think u should do what your heart tells u :slight_smile:

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

If you don't like your boyfriend then being with him is wrong and misleading to him. Put yourself in his shoes, would you want to date someone who didn't like you. As for the others I have no idea what you should do with that situation.