1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever ...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, May 9, 2009.

1. Dare2bProud

loved someone so much that somehow in life's crazy turbulence you have parted on no so good terms and you want to find out what they are doing, if they are dating someone new, where they are living, and you know knowing all this information could be very destructive to you? So you continually hold back the urge to put their name in a Facebook search and try your best no to care what's going on with them, though its way too difficult?

2. Scentedcandle

Yup fully have the same problem, My first crush (the one that got away) I am always checking her facebook for updates and so on.. Kinda hooked on the hole thing, Dumb facebook makes getting over someone very hard yeah?

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Yep...it takes a few days to get over, but you'll eventually learn that the person isn't for you and there is someone else out there :slight_smile: .

4. Starshine16

My ex fiancee and I hadn't offically dated in 5 years,but every few months he would pull me back in and like an idiot I would admit that I still loved him.Well finally he told me this last August.He said "We were never good together."I was so angry at him after he said that to me.I cried for days.He is still on my myspace and I still have a secret desire to gouge his new girlfriend's eyes out.

5. Dare2bProud

Yeah. Its been about four years also, this was a "straight" friend that I feel in love who turned his back on me, but, there's still this part of me that thinks he was lying to himself. So I don't want to hear about him getting married or moving back to his hometown, where I'm only a few minutes away. I don't want to know, but yet I do. Grr. Its been four years! You would think i'd get over it, right?

6. elitechris

yes!
    since we left middle school he went to a different high school than i so now i'm trying to find out all i can about him
    so far i know he moved [idk where] and he looks different [thanls to fb pics]
    but i have a new crush now so i'm trying to forget about him