1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone one

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, May 9, 2009.

1. Justindee13

k so my two best friends are dating which makes me feel even more alone i dont have a boyfriend and i dont even have a gay guy friend i really need one. i really need to find people like me but i cant and im not sure how much longer i can do this being alone i cant just surrive by u great people on here.i need a man in my life. i feel alone one by himself. :help:

2. Rygirl

Well the only way I can think of to solve your problem is to get out more, are your friends gay? If so maybe they can introduce you to some more people. Try going to a couple of parties, go to some school events, or join a club, all great ways to meet new people.

3. Just Adam

prob when your 14 not many places you can go to find gay guys :frowning2: hmm.... what about school any gay guys there?

4. Lacan

not to pull the age card, but at 14 most shit sucks. doesn't matter if you're gay, straight or somewhere in between, it's a weird time of life. but if you're out at 14, you're way ahead of a lot of us, and there's a lot to look forward to. i would say chill out and let things happen in their own time -- focus on school, on your activities, and just enjoying life. there will be plenty of men! college, my friend, college.

but yeah, everything will work out. i know it's hard when you're that age, everything seems so immediate and desperate when it doesn't work out, but take it from an old man, it gets better. just hang there, do what you can to enjoy life, and just be proud of the fact that you are already in touch with yourself. it'll only get better. =)

5. Just Adam

i so agree with lacan your so far ahead the pack lol and things will get better those first few years on teenage hood does suck ass lol