1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by VexTaylor, May 13, 2009.

1. VexTaylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe this isn't the proper place for this kind of question, but whatever here goes.

Does kissing vary from person to person or is it always good or bad? And if it does vary, if it is bad does that mean something? By bad I mean gross, not that they aren't good at it.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It definatly varies from person to person. Sometimes people kiss "badly" too much force, tounge, sucking becuase they are nervious or the just don't have any experience. Kissing like everything else gets better with practice, even if it is on your hand.

3. someguy82

I've been with both good and bad kissers. It definitely varies from person to person. Practice also makes perfect, but you still run into those guys who think opening their mouth and moving their tongue from side to side is a good kiss (it fucking isn't).

4. xequar

Definitely varies... I had one guy that felt like kissing Odie from Garfield, and one that I'd swear he was trying to extract my teeth... Wierd. Luckily my boyfriend is a good kisser :grin:

5. someguy82

Usually if one of you is a good kisser, the other guy can just follow that lead, and that also helps.

6. Just Adam

yes it is different person to person and some are better than others but if both people are into it and passionate its nice. worst i think personally is hard aggressive sloppy, best soft gentle almost teaseing lol

7. VexTaylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for replying everyone. I just was curious as I made out with someone and it just didn't seem right while we were doing it. Wasn't sure what to think.

8. acorn7

The first time I did (and the only, I'm sad to say :icon_redf ) it kind of felt we weren't doing it right (it was *really* wet... lol). But it was still enjoyable. It's normal at first I guess.

9. pokeypanda

Definatly varies from person to person, in my opinion too much force or tounge is NEVER good, but some people may like that. lol

10. kettleoffish

I hear you there, my first time I practically fell over laughing because my boyfriend was trying to 'plan' it. My advice is to just go with the flow - practise makes perfect.

11. Fiorino

Yeah my first kiss was awkward and I totally didn't know what I was doing.
    But then you practice and get used to it more. And everyone kisses differently,
    some people say there's only one way to kiss and others don't care.
    Personally, I like to focus on the lips and not so much with the tongue.

12. Zac4

every1s 1st kiss is awkward.
    awhile ago i was with a girl, worst kisser ever. she kissed like a fish. rigid, dry and made smacking sounds over and over.
    made me laugh. that pissed her off and well. the end before anything really began.
    xD

13. EM68

If you are not too sure how to kiss just go with the flow. Take the que from the person you are kissing. If you are comfortable with him go along with what he is doing. I have kissed both men and women and I have to say men are a lot better kissers. Sorry gals! :slight_smile:

14. lioness324

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    EM68, well, if you're gay, then how are you a good judge of how well women kiss? :wink:

But one thing I have noticed is that it feels more "right" if you trust the person you're kissing. I've only ever kissed 2 guys, but I trust one, (My current BF) a lot more than I did the other. (My ex) If you trust the person, you can enjoy the experience a lot more than if you're worrying they might do something you don't want them to.

15. Thinking of kissing makes me nervous! I hope it happens sometime soon though.

16. warrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello friends,
    New here. Hoping to contribute a lot to this forum, and wishing that you people would help me come out of the darkness.
    As for the topic, well, being that I have kissed only one person, a girl (it wasn't at all enjoyable), I really cannot say what kissing is, how it feels and whether it varies from person to person. Personally, I don't see anything bad with kissing, as I feel this is the first step towards exploring the person you love. Kissing is the purest form of sexual act, and I find it [kissing] to be way more erotic, pleasurable and enjoyable (both physically and spiritually) than any other form of sexual acts. Hopefully I answered you, VexTaylor. If you want to know anything more, feel free to ask.

Btw, I agree with pokeypanda -- I prefer mouth (or lips, if you will say that) over tounge (not that I have experienced it in great amount, but that's what I feel). The lip is one of the most sensuous part of a guy, hence touching it with my own lips makes me feel good. Hmm .. sorry people if I am being to melodramatic.

And the cool user name: I agree, kissing someone is definitely makes many of us nervous, but I believe once we start it, the kissing will keep on happening on its own, or that's what I have heard, like every thing else. Nice username, btw. And seeing that you are a newbie, too, welcome here!

17. Dare2bProud

Some people tackle it as a sport and I once dated a guy that that's all he wanted to do was make out. He didn't talk much, he just wanted to make me out and it just turned me off. For some reason I have an issue if a kissing session lasts long than 20 seconds and I can't figure out why!

18. warrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^ LOL, on the contrary, I think I can keep kissing a guy (as long as the guy happens to be my lover) for an eternity... But I guess we all are different.

19. paco

paco Guest

i love kissing. its the best. but definitely needs to be someone you know you wanna kiss. i made out with a couple girls first and it was kinda gross...felt slimy lol.

but kissing guys, even though its essentially the same feeling, felt a lot better. get lost in it, dont think about it, if i ever think about it i cant enjoy it as much. i've kissed 2 guys so far and for the record, the drunk one was better lol.

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Varies person to person. My bf is awesome as a kisser, and ummm he also gets turned on when i bite his neck. So yeah kissing varies person to person, some even add on things that turn them on lol. But sometimes you just have to practice. Sometimes it'll work right away, sometimes you need to work on it.