1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Workout Advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tokarov, May 16, 2009.

1. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know...summer is coming and I don't wanna get lazy. Senior year is coming up and after high school it's straight to the USAF and it's a good time as any to start getting in shape! I'm not horrible outta shape but let's just say I can't get very far.

So what do you guys do? What do you guys and gals find works for you?

Just wondering. :slight_smile:

2. revolutionrock

I joined the YMCA at the beginning of my senior year. They have good programs to introduce you to all the machines and there are always people to give advice when needed. 10 months later I am in the best shape I've ever been in. Just expect to gain weight; what you lose in fat you will more than make up for in muscle. :slight_smile:

3. kramer362

I'm naturally real thin so my goal was to put on weight by working out and eating more. I started weightlifting in february and paying more attention to what I eat. Lots of protein, I even drink whey protein mixed with skim milk 3-5 times per day because it's a lot cheaper and easier than figuring out another meal to get protein. I've gained 10 lbs and am going for 15 more :slight_smile:

4. GlitterEyes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am naturally fat due to my bad matoblism (sp?) so I basically went on a diet to keep my weight the same then I pretty much murdered my rowing machine and tredmile (sp?) and also in the summer I eat much more fruit so thast helped. Also I've started weightlifting, skipping and swimming which are all good for getting in shape or losing weight.

5. EM68

I go to Planet Fitness. Its a new chain in my area. The equipment in all new and the clientele is a little more low key than a Gold's Gym where I worked out before. I try, the key word is try, to go 4 times a week. I have 4 workouts I do.

Day 1: Chest and Triceps
    Day 2: Back and Biceps
    Day 3: Legs
    Day 4: Shoulders

If you want more details on my workout PM me.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a WiiFit fan, but not sure that'll fly with the USAF. :grin:

Lex