1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't believe this!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Prccgeek, May 25, 2009.

1. Prccgeek

Okay, so I have done the thing I promised myself I wouldn't do; I fell fell for my be. Jusy that i had to tell myself not to was a bad sign. I always used to say that every guy had to go through a phase of liking her cuz she has always been good looking and really good a flirting. I am apperently going through that phase. I am feeling a lot of simpathy for the guys (or girls) who have gone through it.

It is just so wierd cuz we are so close and I tell her everything. She was the first friend I came out to even. I would normally tell her who I like but now it is her. And I like her a pot more than I liked any past crushes to the point where I not even sure I should count the others as crushes ( which were all guys) and am now questioning whether I have ever really liked guys at all. That is a different worry of mine though.

This girl could get an guy she wanted in school. She is just that kind of person. Sertanly not a bad person, actually to me she is one of the most loving people in my life. However, I just don't have any confidence that she would feel the same way. She actually has kissed a girl before, bur she is always talking about all the fun she is and normally it wouldn't bother me, but now i caN't help be be bothered by it a little. We are so close and we love eachother and trust eachother, but I just don't see how the girl that could have anyone in the school would pick the girl who hasn't kissed anyone since 1st grade. Yep that is me. Love life has not been thrilling. I just don't want to loose our amazing friendship, but I can't always thinking about how wonderful it would be if we could have something more.

Ahhhhhh!!!!:bang: any advice. I think I just need to get over it, but that is harder said than done.