1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared about my new relashinship

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ANightDude, May 30, 2009.

1. ANightDude

This guy I've known for years now, we decided to be a couple. I do really like him, but I'm scared. He's given oral sex three times, (however, he's never kissed a guy, poor thing), and I'm a big nervous he might try it on me.

Now that might not sound bad, but I don't want to be pressured into something I don't want. I don't think I'm ready for sex, and I don't want it to happen, but at the same time, I think if might. Should I be scared? Any advice would be appriciated.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't feel ready to be sexual with him, you don't have to. Explain to him that you'd like to take your time and wait a while before you get physical with him, he should understand. If he doesn't understand and tries to push you into going further than you're ready for, end things with him - someone who respects you wouldn't try to force you into anything you're not ready for.

3. twixy30

just take thing slow there is so much time for all that later and if he really care for you he will wait till you are ready good luck

4. acorn7

Just let him know you'd prefer waiting for now if he tries anything you're not comfortable with. He should understand :wink: It's all a question of communication.

5. Jim1454

You've decided to be 'a couple' and that means that you should be able to talk to each other about what you're thinking and feeling. Be honest with him.

6. george678

You guys are a couple.
    You need to talk if you dont want sex dont have it!

7. Just Adam

if he loves you he will uderstand and be patient . you two can still cuddle and kiss :wink: