1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl Advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Roxas101, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everyone,

Haven't posted on here for a while, but I've been bogged down with school work and all in all have been doing pretty well without posting on here.

However - I've gotten myself into something of a pickle here. I like a girl. Quite a bit actually.... which isn't that common an occurrence for me as I'm sure you can imagine. The girl in question is one of my fairly close friends, and is one of the few that know i'm Bi. She's Bi as well, but as far as I know i'm the only person that knows.

To cut a long story short, she broke up with her boyfriend fairly recently and has been all over me ever since - and I'm not entirely sure what to do! I know what to do with guys, but girls? i'm clueless.

Any advice from the straight and other Bi people here would be of great help! What do I do now?

Kaleb.

2. Jennn

Depends in what sense you mean 'what to do'.

3. Greggers

Well, it could be very likely that she is clinging to you because she just got out of a relationship and because your both out to eachother she trusts you as a friend. This could mean she is not interested in you, and in fact is hanging out with you because she wants someone she thinks will NOT be interested in her (a sense of security during a rough time).

However, that may not be the case. I dont know all the details, so dont take anything i say as law :wink: If you want to find out what her feelings are, or you really like her and want to make a move, how about you start off with trying to get together more? Movie nights, going out for lunch, taking walks together, ect. ect. Just spend as much time with her as possible.

The more time you spend together, the more assumptions you can make. Things like if she is really into spending more time with you, if she is dumping feelings on you (bad sign) or if she tends to not talk about relationship things (good sign), and loads of other signs. The more time you spend together, the more your bound to learn.

4. Rygirl

I don't know much about relationships, but I can render a guess at what she is feeling, (just a guess, please don't assume this is all true!)

depending on the circumstances of the break with her boyfriend, she is either feeling majorly upset, in which case she needs someone to lean on at the moment whilst she finds her feet again. If this is the case, then she is probably looking for a friend that she trusts, and not to jump into another relationship. You should try to be there for her if this is the case.

Alternately, she could be feeling free at last, in which case she might be into you, take her out for lunch, or for an afternoon, or to a movie. I would suggest to wait and see what she does next, I can't really give you a deffinate answer, if it seems like she is making a move, then go for it.

Hope it helps!

5. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the above: just spend time with each other and see what develops.

I'm guessing that's the same strategy as you would follow with a boy, actually...

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

It completely depends on what you mean by "What to do."

Wanna get rid of her?
    Bang her?

It's not very specific. lol

7. jangel

Hmmm yes kinda vague...but what do you do in a mf relationship...thats what you do. Go on dates, spend time together, talk about the future, write love letters, get to know eatchother etc. Its the same concept just a different gender. Its kinda scary and confusing but try not to fucus on gender and do what feels right...best of luck -Jen