1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont know what happened

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by animelover, Jun 6, 2009.

1. animelover

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    life was goin great good friends nice house then there is my deepest darkest secret im bisexeual well i dicided to tell one of my closest friends he is also gay os thats why i told him first right so i told him he told someone else the whole school knows now so i talked to him about it he only told that one pirson (and just to mention i think this guy is totally hot and he likes me to) so he told me he liked me and i asked him out he said yes happy ending right no i dont think so im not getting off the hook that easly the whole school knows and they are making fun of me and randomly asking me do u think im hot if i were gay would you go out with me and i dont like to lie so i was trying to be honest and said yess or no then they make fun of me blah blah blah so my boyfriend takes me over to his house one day and i did somthing i would rather not like to say... but i told my best friend that she freaked at me she said ur to young and blah blah blah i got her to forgive me me and my boyfriend broke up my parents dont know and im totally lost so i thought if i did this i would get some advice and hopefully know what to do but right now my life is a mess and i got one more thing to say im going to highschool next year and im scared that i will get beat or picked on because people in highschool some how know about me so plz help me im so stuck thanks for reading:bang:

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, there are a fair few issues in that post. Firstly, about having been outed to your school. Right now, you're the news of the week. The gossip in school never sticks around for that long - pretty soon, someone will get a new boyfriend or girlfriend, or something will happen that people will get suspended for, and people will move on and start talking about that instead. When people ask you stupid questions, you don't have to answer. You can just say something like "why?" or "there's no point in asking me that sort of question because I'm not going to answer".

How old are you, and how old is your boyfriend? I'm not a fan of saying "you are automatically not mature enough for anything sexual at this age and you automatically are at this age", but readiness to be sexual with someone comes with maturity and with age, and with the depth of the relationship. It comes earlier for some than for others. If you're not comfortable even talking about what you did with your boyfriend, I'm going to assume that you weren't totally comfortable with doing it. If the relationship turned sexual before you were ready for it, it might be for the best that it's over, because you might have felt pressured to keep up that part of the relationship even if you didn't want to.

For me, personally, high school sucked, but that definitely isn't the case for everyone. Not everyone's going to know that you're bi, and not everyone who knows is going to care. Especially if it's a big high school, there are heaps of people to get to know, and I'm willing to bet that you'd like at least one and that at least one would like you. Bullying does happen, as I can testify, but it's a lot easier to stand up to it when you know you have someone on your side.

Also, I have to say it because a lot of people are thinking it - your post was pretty hard to read. Punctuation line breaks and spelling out words in full would make it way more readable (and probably get you more replies - I know a lot of people who skip over posts written the way yours was).

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    um...I think firecausesburns said it all

4. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cha, Maddie summed it all up, I can only really echo her.

Hang in there mate :slight_smile:

5. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maddie's got it all covered except for the fact that it is much easier give advise on something one can actually read, punctuation marks are lifesavers.

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Thanks sweety.