1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The girl im interested in might be pregnant.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Jun 7, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

Shes bisexual, before you ask.

I dont know what to do. I really wanna have a relationship with her [working up the courage to ask her out] but then she drops this and im like: what the hell do i do?

Im semi freaking out. I'm trying to be supportive but...idk.

2. Just Adam

well whats the relationship with the guy who knocked her up? to put it someway.....

as if hes not in the picture as i assume he aint by your potential relationship issue i would it depends if you could joint bring up a child? as if your going out with her you would need to help and make sure your both into it as you dont want to break up as shes heavilly pregnant or when she has a new born to do that to someone is just really cruel so make sure of your feelings first

does she have feelings for you do you know?

3. MusicIsLife

Im pretty positive she has feelings for me too, and from what i know the guy is a "friend with benefits".

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say put the relationship on hold for a bit. It sounds like she could use a good friend right now rather than a girlfriend, so why not try to be that to her first?

Lex

5. musicgirl112233

The same thing happened to me. I think what Lex said is the best things to do. :slight_smile:

6. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bummer. Well I think you should just be there for her as a friend for the time being. She is going to need all the support she can get. Put yourself in her shoes. Imagine you just found out you were pregnant. Its bloody scary stuff and a girlfriend would be the last thing on your mind.xxx