1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloudy Weather

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Glunn11, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Glunn11

Hey everyone,
    I've been having a really rough week. The only reason I can really come up with now for a legitimate cause is the clouds. It has been overcast for 6 days now, and the weather forecasts don't show any improvement.

Not much to do to make the clouds go away, and I feel kind of dumb. I mean, it is also the added stress of my sexuality - it's starting to become more real to me, I suppose. Stupid Idaho, anyways. :confused:

2. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Hey there!

Clouds really do suck sometimes - just be thankful that you haven't also had the constant rain and wind such as over here in U.K-land! Anyway, diverting from weather (oh it just makes me feel so British :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) sometimes there is no logical reason to have a rough time and that's fine. You don't have to explain it, just try to find some nice lovely things to distract yourself from all the crap. I know it's not a solution for the long run, but for now just take each day at a time, make some time to do the things you enjoy and try not to worry about sexuality - so much easier said than done I know! But in the end, worrying really doesn't get you any where.

It's okay to feel confused and rubbish and however exactly you feel - I think it comes naturally when you start trying to figure out who you. It is scary and confusing but in the end, once you do get there and start to accept yourself instead of worrying it will be worth it. I really hope things start looking better for you soon and good luck matie!

3. Glunn11

Hey yahooooooo (or however many o's are in your name)

I am glad it hasn't been yucky in terms of precipitation. Good point. I wouldn't mind a nice thunderstorm, though. And I'm hoping that the first rainbow happens sometime soon - they're always so pretty.

My best friend came over a few minutes ago randomly and gave me some Sour Patch Kids. It was really thoughtful of him. He knew I'd been having a bad day and that I wanted some. Haha - kinda silly, but it got to me and he got a big hug for it.

Thank you for your understanding. I'm glad to know I'm not psycho. I'll try to lay off worrying about it so much. I just need to take things one step at a time. Jordin Sparks, here I come.

4. Emberstone

hear you, once time we went 45 days with straight rain. that was depressing.

5. Glunn11

Oh my god I would have to drive away. I am so sorry you had to go through that.

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's NOTHING... do NOT move to Vancouver. We've had like 60 straight days of rain--and a lot of the time it isn't very sunny.

However, it is gorgeous here. You just have to adjust to the limited sunlight and relatively unlimited wet.

7. Dare2bProud

yeah, the weather also effects my mood. It's annoying.

8. Glunn11

Wow. I could not imagine living in British Columbia, then. I'll remember that.
    Sucks, doesn't it, Dare? =\

But, the sun did come out this evening, and I did enjoy a nice sunset. It was much needed.