1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, Jul 13, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

How come when i like someone, and they are straight, is it soo wrong?

I just feel stupid, and i dont want to like them, cause i know it wont happen!
    I just feel sooo sad right now cause they guy i love cant love me back! I'm not used to loving someone i cant have:frowning2: Its so weird, and i am crying and i just feel empty inside and i feel so lonely.
    I dont know wuts wrong, it hasn't bugged me this much before its just getting to me and i feel really sad and depressed and i feel stupid and bad and stuff and i'm crying and it sucksssss..

:tears: and he doesn't know either and he is so blind and it makes me mad and i'm so confused and sad.

And dont reply to this if u dont want cause i dont really know if u can give me advice or anything cause i dont know what my problem is. i just need to vent and ya..maybe a hug:icon_sad:

But anyway...ya i just feel sad
    I'm like having a breakdown..so yaaa

2. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes a breakdown is good for you, like you've been holding your emotions in too long.

It's hard to take now, but one day, you'll find the right guy(or girl) for you. You WILL love again, you just won't admit to ever loving that much before
    <3 Wise words from Chicken Soup for the Soul

I know it's frustrating to want to be with someone who's heterosexual, but you've just gotta keep your chin up and wait for the right person to come along(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer dat happnes alot, wen u like a guy n there straigth

4. 24601

:love: Josh

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

It sucks. I know it sucks. I've liked the same guy for 5 years now, and sometimes I just can't stand it.

It's good to vent, and to get your feelings out.

Don't feel stupid. Human emotions and attraction are funny things (yeah, like we don't already know that already, eh?). There's nothing to feel ashamed of. It's really, when it comes down to it, no different than any straight guy falling in love with a straight girl who doesn't feel likewise. An impossible situation coupled with a sure heartbreak.

Cry, let it all out. I'm here for you. :kiss:

Eventually, the feelings will pass, and another love with take his place. One of these days, that love with be someone who loves you back. Then you'll realize, that no matter how much you've hurt in the past, having an open heart and mind was worth it. Those heartbreaks don't matter in the end, and having lived a happy and loving life ultimately makes you the happiest.

If he doesn't know, and you're not risking anything, then tell him. If you are risking something, then... well... just know that the feelings will surely pass, some day down the line, and a lasting friendship is the best thing in the world. It will make you mad now. Scream, punch a pillow, mangle your lips on a trumpet, listen to death metal (gross, haha), but don't do something you might regret.

Everything'll be okay, Josh.

:love:

Ryan

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

aww thanx u guys

I am still tired but i took an hour nap so i feel WAYYY better lol

(Hehe i was playing my clarinet and i like fell asleep, its like 10 times better than a teddy bear:wink:, cept not as soft:S)

But thanx for all the support:slight_smile: U guys own

7. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems that I arrived too late, my fellow homoflexible friend.

Certainly I know how it feels - when I was younger I wanted my cousin (yes, you can scream) who is even straighter than anyone can imagine. And now... I've been in love with a close friend for nearly seven years and I don't know whether he might be interested on me or not, although he's probably straight :tears:

The only thing we can do is moving on. I know, it's difficult - I haven't fully gotten over this friend yet. I still love him - but I am not crying all day long because I don't have him anymore.

8. SpikySpice

yeah you know what, just go to sleep when you feel sad or tired, when you wake up, you'll forget about it little bit

9. CrimsonThunder

Aww BandGeek. (*hug*)

10. Torture

Torture Guest

*Gives a big hug* I know the feeling.

11. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the hardest thing about wanting someone who is straight is when you finally get up the strength to tell them, which i ve done before, and then finding it hard to understand why they dont feel the same way about you. that is frustrating. each time i am so sure that it will lead to something.
    good luck with your crush.