1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So annoying...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jman77, Jun 12, 2009.

1. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First, this is probably going to be a long rant so sorry lol

Monday will be my last day of high school. We all got our yearbooks yesterday and each senior had a section for "I remember" and stuff. I came out a week before I turned 16 to then one of my best friends. That summer I had a really hard time with everything and she was the one who got me through everything. She was there through a bad coming out experience and just all the difficulties and I had to talk her through stuff too. It started by we each telling each other secrets and the 7th one I told her was that I was bi. Things went bad over really dumb arguements about stupid things (not about me being bi) and we arent friends anymore.

So in my I remembers at the end I put "secret #7 & it" the first being the obvious and the second meaning this kid who always stared at me and she was he only one who knew and the only one that knew I liked him (it's kinda like a joke bc I know nothing will happen) so I asked someone to point it out just so could know her reaction and for closure or something. Appartently she rolled her eyes while reading it and said that there was nothing in there that had any f-ing thing to do with her

I'm not sad more frustrated that I'm willing to forgive and put her in it as sort of a thanks we are done can we move on and yet every month I hear things that she has said or done against me or my friends. How she is still not over these dumb high school things. Now I know she really is not worth anything else from me - or that's how I feel as of now. It's so stupid and especially that she denies the stuff. And that is my rant lol