1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay but...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just notice that I'm kind of attracted to Lindsay Lohan in a straight way, like I think she's hot and one of the sexiest people on the world... I even think that this would be the only woman I would marry since she's perfect to me. However I'm not bi because other than her no other woman ever turn me on like her.

I don't understand it really.

2. Greggers

Dont worry, Thats quite common.

I am gay gay gay GAY gay, and im actually scared of womens body parts to a certain degree, but i still find Hayden (Clare from Heroes) sexy. I would not marry her i dont think, but i find her very attractive. I still would never identify as bi though. Its just normal to have these "attractions. Straight guys often have "mancrushes" and straight women often have "womencrushes" even though they would never act on them. Same thing goes for us gays! :slight_smile:

3. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

[​IMG]

I know that it's not helpful, but she is A SKELETON. You can SEE through her. Don't worry about your sexuality too much; I think it's been a long time since she had any womanly features.

Fake breasts do not count.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's normal. Like Greg said, often straight people have one-off crushes on people of the same sex, and I don't really see why it should be any different for us. A one-off attraction to a girl (especially given that she's a celebrity and not someone attainable) doesn't mean you're not gay, it just means that she's managed to push your buttons when other girls don't.

5. GoBabyGoGo

In more ways than one :lol:

Sorry, if you think shes perfect i dont mean to mock you!

But yeah i get what you're saying, i am definatly gay not bi, but i would so go straight for Shirley Manson from Garbage!! She is so cool.

6. ANightDude

I do that, and I know I'm 100% gay. So it's normal for that, no worries! :slight_smile:

7. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah Johnny Depp...he's my man love. The one and only man I've been attracted to.xx

8. Alexander

Ohmigod. I'm sure quite a few girls on this site can tell you about when I had crushes on them.

Just chill about it. Labels are just guidelines anyway. You'll experience many different forms of attraction throughout your life, and you will be attracted to seemingly random and unrelated people. When this happens, it's best just to accept it and not overanalyze. :]

9. Aero

I've always thought lindsey lohan was kinda gross, but I have to admit, I saw her Ellen and thought she looked pretty hot... rickety bones and all... yeesh.. it must have been an off day.

10. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

She isn't kinda gross Aero, she is gross. Tacky too. And not the most talented actor if I may add. She definitely isn't a role model either. How does she have sex? I mean, anytime you'd put pressure on her, you'd hear something snap. Drug addict much?

11. littledinosaurs

There are a lot of people who are gay/straight and sometimes they end up meeting this one person of the opposite/same gender who they are instantly attracted to and it's that one person and nobody else of that given gender. They are literally only gay/straight for that one person.

12. notquitebutch

You've successfully killed any and all attraction I've ever had for her with that one sentence :lol:

13. Aero

Next time I'll save that one for an anonymous post!
    :roflmao:

But wait... did you see her on Ellen??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1VOWxnaktU

Can SOMEONE back me up???
    I'm dying here!

14. MusicIsLife

I'm pretty gay, some of my coworkers call me the walking, talking stereotype.

Yet in high school I had this massive massive crush on a guy in my grade who looked like a male model.

So I can agree with the above posters that its totally normal.

15. touchofgrey

Guys, seriously!! I know that the vast majority of us don't like Lindsay but the OP's post wasn't meant to open a bashing session....

Jack-- I get what you mean. Right now I think I'm leaning towards women more but there are still some men that I think are incredibly attractive. It's normal.

16. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    She's hot there too (but I think that dress is kind of ugly), but I think she looks elegant like a model... But she isn't that hot too me in that clip (for being Lindsay), but compare to the average woman she is if that was my first time seeing her.

I think she's perfect like at 125-135 pounds. but I was really liking her in this clip from this cool song (or any movie she is after Confession of Drama Queen; the one with Megan Fox *i am not attracted to megan at all and that's different cause she's like today's sex symbol*)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Y8qF0bl8A

#16 Jack2009, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  17. Mickey

I think Lindsay is cute. My male crush was always Patrick Swayze. I'm heartbroken that he's so sick. And I LOVED Jennifer Grey BEFORE she had her nose fixed and became unrecognizable. I may be a lesbian,but I'm not a guy hating one. If a guy is hot,I say so!

p.s. That is ONE HOT Lindsay video!

#17 Mickey, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009