1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tom22uk, Jun 13, 2009.

1. tom22uk

tom22uk Guest

Hey, Me and my boyfriend moved in together as our friend has went on holiday until September. Thign is that I moved out last week as the street is really bad, I mean liek yesterday half of it got arrested. I had a panic attack goign to visit my boyfriend last night. He is lonely there and is feelign down but I just can't go there I feel phsicaly sick when i drive past the bottom of the road. He calls me a fanny and he doesnt understand why i dont want to go there and it makes me feel worse.

Half of me wants to scream at him to understand and the other feeels really guilty and sad because he is lonely.

I feel depressed all the time :frowning2:

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Hi there! First off, (*hug*)

What the hell is a fanny? It's okay. If my boyfriend lived in ghettoville too, I'd worry. Although most times, people try to recruit me into their cults just because I'm black looking and 6"6. But, if your streets are that bad, maybe you should tell him. Tell him you don't feel safe there, making sure to word it beautifully of course. Tell him you're also depressed that you are afraid to go see him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It'll probably hit his soft spot.

Have a fantastic day~

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there and welcome to EC!

I think you need to sit down with your boyfriend and explain to him why is that you don't feel safe going there, and honestly I would not either. Doesn't sound like a street where one wants to live. Let him know that you have panic attacks because you don't feel safe when living or going there. Let him know that you feel guilty and sad that he is there by himself too, but you need to feel safe. He as your boyfriend, and if he really cares about you, he should understand that.

(*hug*)

4. tom22uk

tom22uk Guest

I talked to him he seems ok with it but idk. we shall see what happens :slight_smile: x

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad that you spoke with him and that he seems to be okay with it. (*hug*)

6. tom22uk

tom22uk Guest

After looking back on all this I am peed off because I get the felign of well if you aitn here you have to find another way of seeign me, why can't he come see me? he says it's because it's on the other side of town, if you love someone you don't care where they are.

7. Just Adam

kind of same for you though if you love him you wouldent care if hes in thr rough part out of concern for yourself. allthough i would urge you to get him away from there:S

where you are now can he move in with you? as it sounds a horrid place hes at :frowning2:

but dont let him off the hoook though make sure he puts effort in to your relationship :slight_smile:

8. tom22uk

tom22uk Guest

He is house sitting until Septemebr so he can't really leave it. Yeah I totaly get your point on if you lvoe someone you shoudl do wahteevr but puttign your personal safety on the line to visit? I told the house owner whas happeneing and she said tell him if he isnt gonna mind th ehouse to text me.. but i havent told him because it will cause lots of trouble probs.

I am just so frustrated :frowning2:

9. tom22uk

tom22uk Guest

sorted hehe x