1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting gay guys

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Adrian468, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Adrian468

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, so this subject has probably been beaten to death, but I didn't have much luck searching for relevant old threads, so I apologize for bringing it up again.

I'm only out to a few of my friends so far, but I'm to the point where I'm ready to tell pretty much everyone except for my family. What I want to know is how do I meet guys? I'm really not into the club thing.

For example, there's a guy who works in the store where I buy a lot of my clothes. I was there yesterday and he remembered seeing me the last time I was there. (He didn't bother giving me the pitch about the store credit card; he just said, "you know about it, right? I remember seeing you here once before.") Anyway, he was really cute and very friendly, but in situations like that I don't know what to do because I don't want to weird him out if he's straight.

I know this particular example was probably just a case of him nice because I was a customer in his store and not him being flirty at all, but in general, how do I meet guys??

2. EM68

3. Greggers

This video might help:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPm2VkDIvc[/YOUTUBE]