1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex dream

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by touchofgrey, Jun 14, 2009.

1. touchofgrey

So I had a dream that I was having the best sex of my life with this woman... seriously, she would just touch me and I thought I would orgasm.... and then Patrick Dempsey showed up and started hooking up with me and it was a good kiss but nothing more...

Then I thought, "Oh, we could have a threesome," but Patrick Dempsey was really turned off by the idea and left and then I couldn't get a good thing going again with the woman and I woke up.

This was my first real sex dream... and it was with a woman.... which kind of goes along with my thoughts and feelings lately-- I think I'm gay but I really just have no idea-- it's kind of a new thought/feeling for me.

What does all this mean? On one level I am so guilty about the wonderful dream I had but on the other hand it was so amazing.....

I am so confused!!

2. Mugwump

I know you've been doing lots of thinking on this topic lately and so that may have prompted such a dream. It seems that maybe you are currently thinking you like women, and your dream is simply reflecting this?? I have never had a sex dream - lucky you!

3. littledinosaurs

i don't think dreams really mean anything
    i've had sex with people in dreams that i would never consider having sex with in real life.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>What does all this mean?

Don't make me tell you the Danny DeVito dream again... :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ I knew you were going to mention that, Lex :roflmao:
    Dreams are weird. At least 90% of the dreams I can remember, I wake up from going "what the hell was that all about?" I don't think there's any real meaning behind your dream, just your subconscious picking up on the fact that you're confused about your sexuality and might have been thinking about women more than usual. You're OK (*hug*)

6. Confusicus

Confusicus Guest

I had a dream that ended with two girls in a hot tub, me shitty drunk doing work on them, but crushing on some guy from earlier in the dream, and not really feeling it with the girls, although I did wake up feeling pretty good

7. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dreams sometimes reflect what you're thinking about in the daily world, usually. Sometimes they are just weird.

I had a few sex dreams, one was strange like having sex with twenty guys in a pool, and in the bathroom, and demons flying around the wall (weirder in the dream). Then I became emo and skinny and had sex with old men on the roads, in my house.. that was disturbing... I didn't even look like myself there. Then I became a blonde woman and had sex with three black men in Africa. Another female dream I was a geisha having my virginity taking away in the forest in Japan.

The last one was just sex with some nice cute guy...

The only dream I had with sex with women was I was a female model appearing in a rock music video, and having steamy sex with three women in a whirl pool.

#7 Jack2009, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009