1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by White Raven, Jun 15, 2009.

1. White Raven

Ok....

On January 6th She(code name will be Pink) was home alone and I was on the phone with her...She gasped and said that her father had scared her by coming into the house...She was upstairs in her room...The next thing I hear is her screech and drop the phone and the phone drop the call...

Now for a few weeks before hand she was having a nitemare that her father would stumble into her room drunk and rape her and then I would leave her....I know for a fact that she was having these nightmares because she came to my house Newyears and I to hers a few days later and she would have the night mare and shake and trash and cry out in her sleep saying things like "No, daddy no"..."no please" and "(My name here) no" "dont leave me please"....It was horrid to watch and I didnt sleep at all those two nights...every time she fell asleep she would have them..

Now I began calling Frantically becaus eI knew something was wrong...After about a lil over ahalf hour of calling and texting her cell I called her home phone...Her brother answered and In the background you could hear Her mother yelling st her to open the door(at this point she had locked herself in the bathroom)....And her brother said that she was busy and couldnt talk...

So after another 20 min of calling and texting her cell I got through to her...She was crying hystartically and kept hanging up the phone to puke...But after talking she said that her night mare had come true and that her father had raped her...

She also said that she didnt think she would get pregnant because she kneed him in the stomich before...yea...and it was all over her floor...

this all happen from around 6-800....I stayed on the phone with her till 930 when her father went to bed and convinced her to hide the phone so she wouldnt get it taken away and talk to her mother...I had also tried to get her to call the cops but she wouldnt...After another half hour she texted me sayingthat her mother didnt beleive her and thought she should stop making up such "awful lies about their Family"...I stayed onthe phone with her till 1130 when she told me that shed be fine(doubtful) and that she was gonna try to sleep...I didnt sleep for severral days afterward...Then that friday the school Counciler brought in the CPS...and Pink, her sister, and I had to talk to them at seperate times...When I went I didnt lie...butI wouldnt tell them anything either(which I regret) because I Hate CPS...and pink told me not to tell anyone...(which I had told my mom who told our drama coach who told the school Counciler)...I admitted to that later that day...So her mother was very upset that the CPS were called and when they got home they called a family meeting(I was on the phone with Pink when her Father yelled at her to get downstairs for a Family meeting...And Afterward she called me back and said that they Blamed the whole thing on me....THat I had changed Pink to make up such s Awful lie and tear apart her family...

Later that night they all went to the BasKet ball game Lik nothing happened at all....

THe next day Pink had planed to run away to my house(which took a lot of convincing on my part due to the fact that he threatened her that if she told or ran away he would find out who and hurt them also she told me that while he was raping her she scearmed that she had a best friend who would kill him for this and he said that if i got near him hed kill me)[[[[[[[[[[....but then at 930 she textd me saying that aparently they were taking her to the docters because her father was getting interveiwed by CPS later that day and heard her puking a 300 in the morning(when he gets up).....and there she said the drew blood and did an ultra sound...She said that through the blood test they found out she was pregnat....THis was 5 days afterward....Then she said that when her mother called out she called her a slut and they secduled an abortion then next wendsday(this is what she admitted to lying about...)]]]]]]]]]]]]....Pink was really upset...then THey toke her phone away....so her father left and when to her grandparents and she told her mother she was going outside to see her horse and snuck into her dads shop and called me and we came and picked her up(she had to walk thro the woods to avoid getting seen by her mother who was watching her like a hawk...

We picked her up and brought her to my house...We talked and then about a half hour later Pinks parents came speeding up our drive way in their van..Pink went in my room..and my mother went out to greet them...As they walked up to the door her father put his hand by our truck to check if it was warm...then when my mother answered(I was afraid to go out so I stood by the door and listened) her mother asked if we had seen Pink...and then her father said in a very loud rude tone "She ran away"and my mother said no(I think this was sorta stupid later she said that Pink had walked the seven miles to our house and got here around 6, which was also a dumb story but thats my mother)...and they left...THe next day they sent a cop to our house to make sure haley had made it there(cause she had nowhere else to go)...
    My mother tryed to get her to take a pregnacy test and so when Pink went to the bathroom she came back and told her that she started her period(she was complaining or cramps earlier that day...

THats why that monday at school the whole thing with her mother not knowing where she was went on...(she was with my mother who was going to but didnt take her to get her set up with foodstamps and etc...)
    And when my mother and her mom were argueing the school Counciler brought them to her office..My mother says that Pink came in there too at one point and had said that it was my mother who toke her to the docters that saterday...

then thursday night she decided she wanted to go home because she really missed her family...so her mother picked her up after the basketball game..

Bout a week later she said she bought t2 pregnacy tests and they were both negagtive....

Then my mother set up so that I would go to the school Counciler(which I had and so had Pink several times that week)..and talk with Pinks mother....Who denied every thing and said that Pinks father(MR cALverley she called him) was not even there at the tim e of the rape and was at a town meeting...overall she denied every thing...and when I said that Pink told me they blamed me...she said "well there is no one to blame in such a situation.." and a bunch of other crap like that...

then like 4 weeks ago (Pink at this point had got a doorknob that worked and haad a lock on it on her door for about a week)It was a saterday and she said she was afriad and couldnt sleep so I told her to put the phone On speaker phone and I would stay up and callthe cops or the house phone if anything happeed...so at around 1230 in the background you coul hear and this was clear....someone rattling her doorknob...this went on till about 2 and I recorded Some of it on my phone...She said that it was her father and that ever since she had gotten her door knob he would do that...She was very scared and wimpered with fear....I brought this recording to the school counciler and its still on my phone..

Then like 2 and 1/2 weeks ago she said she had missed her period and she bought a pregnacy test and it was positive..

THen from that day on they toke her phone away at 10 every night...

Then they toke her phone away all together...and 2 days ago friday she said it happened again....He raped her at 300 am he put a pillow over her face while he did it...She didntr want to tell me...and this time he treatened her that if she ran away or told he would cut out her baby himself...

I find it very disturbing that Pink has told her mother and accused her father of raping her and yet Her mother has done nothing but put her in counciling and call her a liar...She still leaves Pink alone with him...She acts like nothing ever happened....

but she said it happened again....so that makes it three times....

I brought a Pregnancy test to school and she took it and it was negative....and she showed me and ultrasound pic that was on computer paper and then two weeks later she admited it was fake....

then 6-2 she said it happened again only in the shower.

Her mother and the rest of the family hate me and go to extremes to make sure we dont hang out much.

there is more to this story too....but its mostly minor and I dont feel like adding more....

So...heres the question.

Should I have done something different?
    do you think Pink lied about the whole thing or just the few parts?

I"m open to any and all advice on this situation.:help:

totally for got to mention pink is my Bff.

2. Just Adam

ok....call cops or cps or who ever get his ass thrown in jail get her the hell out of there get a terminated of that baby and forgot sake help her:S... why arent you in there kicking the hell out of the lot of them and carrying her out of that hell hole?????????

3. No One

OMG did somthing happen again?

4. No One

You did everything you could do, we all have, me, chippy, the police have been to her house (thats how they found out i knew) there is nothing more you, or I, or anyone else can do for her right now.

5. White Raven

Yea..I work more with logic than with force and she wanted to go home so I wasnt gonna stop her. And shes 18 so I cant do that for her. She is the only one who can press charges and put him in jail.

yeah thats what you read on my facebook kip.

6. No One

yea i know now........really cant we just move past this why does she keep pulling us back in and starting it all over again i thought she was over this whole lie thing

7. Just Adam

she wanted to go home so you werent gonna stop her??????? to the home where theres a rapest farther? a mother who typical old fashioned way just trys to cover things up and a brother who answered the phone and acts like everythings normal....yea let her go back there.

she may be 18 but i would say shes emotionally traumatised anyone would be and as such cant think straight.

so forget that kind of logic and get in there

8. No One

Let me just say this was all back in like January so its alittle late to get in there and if you knew the whole story and were involved you wouldn't be so quick to believe pink.

9. White Raven

1. I couldnt stop her because that would be kid napping. She didnt want to stay and I wasnt going to force her. I love her more than anything in this world and I told her I would only go as far to protect her as she wanted me to. She wanted to go home, I would have loved for her to stay at my house and never go back, but my house isnt all that safe either when my parents, who are both eptilectic, change medication they can turn abusive.

So yea I let her go back...but I wish I could have stoped her.

I've tried convincing her to stay and to come back or go else where.

another facter is how she was raised....she was raised so that family was super close and that you never left them...

her siblings a 15 year old girl and 10 year old boy are basically puppetized. Brainwashed.

and no matter what her father did to her she still tells me she loves him and wishes she could go back to being a daddies girl...

It's been killing me to hear stuff like that from her.

2.Her brother is 10 .

3the majority of this happened six months ago. And shes moving out in august to her dorm.

10. No One

I dont want to say this but im going to.....Jay she is using you for attention. Just like she did to me and tried to do to chippy but we got out i wish you would to. I dont want to sound like im heartless because i love pink with all my heart i just think she is very messed up in the head right now and as i have told you a million times she is taken you dont with her.

11. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It seems like it's really made up. There are some bits that seem like flat out illogical fallacies such as her mother not believing her. Honestly, if I went to my mother and was like "my dad raped me" I'd sure as hell expect more than "stop lying".
    Maybe her mother's crazy too, maybe that's it, but in a "normal" situation I don't believe it.

Also, "then 6-2 she said it happened again only in the shower." What the FUCK! Fucking crazy fucker raped his daughter in the shower? I have a hard time believing this one too, because couldn't you like, slam his head against the walls of the shower or kick him in the balls or something? You could probably fight back more if it was in the shower.

I don't know, I have a hard time believing it.

12. White Raven

well this is what she said bout 6-2 when she told me on face book
    and her mother is a bitch even ask Kip.

and Pink has giving me way more detail on some of the times detail that might be hard for a vigin who has only ever seen 2 r rated movies in her life and is pretty sheltered from stuff like sex.

but I think she might be lying too

I only truely believe the first time.

I know that that is very likely kip....but I cant do otherwise....what if its not just for attention? What if some of it is true?

then I'd look like the worst person in history when she kills herself like shes treatened to do..

Heres a conversation between me and here on myspace... Shes the Host one and I'm the jesstickles the only things I change are our names

It starts at the bottom and goes up.

So I dont know...
    but that might help one judge a lil more if its lies or not.

Any one else who could help me?

13. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    she HAS to move out. soon
    tell her, she is 18, she's an adult, and she could sue the hell out of that guy, and move out when and if she wants.
    explain to her her two choices. stay at home and get raped, or live elsewhere, and be MUCH safer.

14. White Raven

I tried telling her those options but she just stays there...

shes moving out in august tho to her dorm.

15. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so, raped monthly, weekly or even daily until august?
    and he gets away with it?

seriously, as quoted from TV
    :confused:

16. White Raven

Yea...It pisses me off too....

17. Just Adam

if it really pisses you off you should tell some authority who can investigate it. even if you lose her as a friend your doing it for her because you care thats life but its what should be done none the less.

i agree with sean and the good ol Ec viking ... i cant believe that someone whos been raped twice and could be at any time can go through life thinkign ill move out in august its ok youd want out now now now! and it would screw your head up someone would notice and look into this.

i dont like to think of rape but the more you tell the less she sounds believeable as she isnt acting like its happened... example
    sounds like wrinting a novel or remembering something slightly embaracing not having your farther abuse you....

i dunno im just feeling short on pitty for someone who acts like that.

18. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's really impossible to know either way.

In families where children are sexually abused by the father, it is very, very common for the mother to be in denial, even when the evidence is pretty strong. The mother doesn't *want* to believe, doesn't want to break up the family... and in some cases, the mother is also getting raped or beaten, but doesn't feel she has any options. So that part is believable.

On the other hand, a lot of the rest of it sounds like someone who desperately wants attention.

I think the best advice would be to distance yourself. It's clear that Pink needs help, either for her issues with her father, or because of other psychological issues. It's really beyond what you or your family can offer.

19. Elven

Nah I think this is even fit for Jeremy Kile...

But yes.... it is slightly late for you to intervene now if what she was saying was the complete truth but it is way to hard for you to know either way.... Either way Pink has big issues so I would support her and take pity on her either way mabey let her stay at your house and wait for the truth to be reveiled, just do what anyone would do as her best friend and believe her, no-one can blame you for that.... the authorities should definetly get involved though and if something is going on (as it most likley is) protect her from it and help her through it as it will soon be discovered by others than yourself....

20. White Raven

MY mother doesnt want her at my house unless she presses charges againist her father.

And I personally fear that she is lying....

...something that is more possible then it being the truth...

Like I said before, I only really believe the first time, the others sound too fake.

Maybe she was raped and then liked the attention and created the lies to get more attention.

it is a very good possibility....