1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so depressed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

as most of you know, i'm crushing on my best friend but she says she doesnt know if she likes me back. but now she keeps asking me to hang out and spend the night and then the day i'm supposed to, i call her and ask what time and she makes up some excuse why we can't hang out. i feel like she's avoiding me and pushing me away. i've never been upset like this over a crush. any advice? please:cry:

2. Absentminded

Maybe she just needs some time to sort out her own feelings because of what happened. She could just be dealing with some sort of denial. Maybe try approaching her about it?
    I had a girl that did that with me all the time...I wasted a over a year on her.
    I'm sorry, I can't help you much.

3. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Judging from your posts over the last couple of days, you are on a crazy rollercoaster of emotion. I think it's important that you take a second to evaluate the situation before you drive yourself insane.

You should give her space. She may be confused about her orientation or feeling smothered. Let her alone for a bit. In a couple of days, you should phone her and have a quick chat about what happened. You could ask her if she wants to take it further. If she says she is unsure, it's time to give her a bit of an ultimatum. Even if you are willing to wait around for her, you should tell her that she needs to make up her mind. For both of you. However, you need to give her space before you talk to her again. Time.

Mind you. If things don't work out or she decides to completely ignore you, there isn't much you can do. Sometimes friendships fragment so severely that they cannot be fixed. If that is the case, you will just have to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and move on.

I hope, at least, she will agree to remain friends with you.
    Oh yeah. You should try to calm down too. You went from falling in love to panicked in less than a day. So chill.

4. Tiny Catastrophe

shes also my best friend tho and if i dont call her she calls me. she knows she bi. i just wish she didnt kiss me the other night cuz shes confusing me

5. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Why don't you just tell her that you need some time yourself? That way, you can both be seperate. She only kissed you a few days ago. A kiss doesn't imply a relationship or any sort of commitment really.

Relax, breathe and go out to do something without your friend. :thumbsup:

[YOUTUBE]mgEdFXJ-huw[/YOUTUBE]

#5 Numfarh, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
  6. Tiny Catastrophe

ik that doesnt imply a relationship and im not even sure what i want. i jus kno i like her but i dont kno how u can kiss someone and not like them