1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRR. Guy at the Train Station?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andrew, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Andrew

Anyways, yesterday I went Downtown Chicago with some of my friends. Well we were at the train station and my friends start saying that this guy is like checking me out :confused:. So, I am like eww are you serious? Anyways, I turn around and I see the guy and he's gorgeous. Well, I look at his messenger bag and he has a button that says " Smile if your gay" So, I smile and kind of give him a little thing - i don't know haha. Anyways, my friends are like WTF he's like smiling and looking at you. I am like uhh thats so freakin weird. Anyways, we go up to get a ticket and he's right in front of me. I was going to ask him for his number, but that would of been creepy and my friends were there.

Now I can't get this guy out of my head. :/

2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Move on... Can't go back in time.

3. djt820

Well, you should of took the chance while you had it. It wouldnt of been 'weird'.

4. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He could of been your soul mate....

5. Andrew

Then my friends would of found out and the whole trip would of been weird. :/
    :frowning2:

I know. Its just bugging the crap out of me. BLAH.

6. djt820

Way to be a jackass about it, mate.:thumbsup:

7. acorn7

Sorry to hear. Maybe he was *not* your soulmate, just put there to make you not repeat the mistake once you do meet your soulmate!

8. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he was your soulmate, you'll definetly see him again. Next time just ask him for his number, don't worry what your friends might think, unless they're friends you are not out to.

9. Andrew

Well thats why I didn't give him my number. I wasn't out to my friends - so i didn't want to come out yesterday. :/

10. Just Adam

do you know where his train was too? is he off somewhere small.....track him down ..liek some tom hanks meg ryan love film crap lol

11. littledinosaurs

Well depending on where your trains go he could be there again! (commuter power!)
    So next time work up the courage to say something!

12. Eleanor Rigby

Try to see things on the bright side : this cute gay guy was checking on you, so much that even your friends noticed. And even if you didn't give him your phone number, you smiled back wich is already something.
    If anything, this should give you an ego boost :icon_wink
    Now, next time, a hot guy is checking on you, smile back and give him your phone number.
    Take care, Eleanor

13. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

If he was.. They'll meet again ^_^

14. Bryan90

Well, if he were your soulmate, fate would bring you together again one day. :S

If not.. then it'd just be another trivial passing.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

Awww, this is one of those stories that's cute and sad in equal measure. But worry not, for I have an idea should this scenario occur in the future!

Always have a piece of paper screwed into a ball in your pocket, with your number and the tag "call me later" on it. Then, when this situation arises, look at him, then look at your hand which has the paper in it, and look away (seductively if you choose) as you drop it in their general direction. People will remember me for this very technique, there may be a nobel prize too :grin:

16. RaRa

That is actually a very good idea.

Now why didn't I think of that. xD

17. Andrew

AHH, that's kind of creepy. The stop he got on was where I got on as well. Its like 10 minutes from my house.

haha. :wink:

Very good idea. I should of did this, but I was too scared about my friends -_-.

Maybe it is my soulmate? :wink:

It definitely was an ego boost! I was like WHOAH THERE. It felt good and the thing was that he was gorgeous made it even better. <3 Next time I am definitely doing it.

mhmm. I was going to say something if my friends weren't there. I am still in closet to them.

18. dude99

dude99 Guest

I have been there done that, but it was not at a train but a bar. This really cute guy started to talk to me and sit next to me. But I was afraid to say I am gay too as I was with friends that were straight and not out to them. I have not seen him since. A solution is to come out to friends, its more easily said than done as not out yet :-:slight_smile:eusa_doh::icon_sad:

#19 dude99, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  19. Just Adam

well if he got on where you did he may be local-ish. you never know but i agree with the paper technique or get some cards made up lol...its the classy touch....

also take it as positive that your cute :wink: