1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Aggressive?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Dare2bProud

There was this guy I developed a crush on in this show I'm working on (i've talked about this before), I think I came across really aggressive which I don't feel that I did. We had hardly new each other or worked together and I had extended him an invitation to join me and a few friends somewhere. He declined. In that process someone who I confided him about my crush, also knew him for a short time and invited him somewhere and he went. At that time the guy who I told I had a crush on this guy got my crush and his best friend together and they have been dating. This situation is unbelievable to me. The guy did not get a chance to get to know me and still refuses to. I had to write him a note and apologize and explain my intent of inviting him to these places was to become his friend. *sigh* Its really bothering me to see these two dating. They both have poor communication and I would be friends with both of them if they would invite me in, but they won't. I've already deleted my crush from a social network site twice, I added him back because I felt bad but he doesn't interact with me and I feel he really has been disrespectful to me in the fact whenever I try to have a conversation with him at rehearsal he's very short with me and walks away from me. *shrugs* I feel this situation is non-repairable and I just need to let it go.

2. olides84

Yep.

OK, I'll add more than those three letters. It is easy in our minds to think of all these reasons why things aren't working out, that other people aren't communicative, they aren't giving me a chance, that I was backstabbed by a friend, etc. But I think you just have to realize where things are right now--he's dating someone else and not interested in any kind of friendly relationship. Cross it off and move on.

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't call it poor communication, I think he's pretty clearly communicating to you that he's not interested. You can't do any more than you have been doing, and he's made it clear in just about every way he can that nothing's going to happen. He's taken and he's not making any kind of effort to even be civil to you. Friendships and relationships have to be mutual - without interest on both sides, it's not going to happen. Let yourself be mad or upset for a while, cry or punch pillows or whatever you need to do - let it out, and then let it go.

4. pianolover95

"He's Just Not That Into You"

5. Just Adam

i agree get over it move on do your job and you will eventually meet a guy who likes you this is just his loss... dont worry if hes professional it wont affect anything

take care :slight_smile:

6. SRSLYMARK

You absolutely do not need a person like that in your life.

People are cruel sometimes. If he likes it, he'll put a ring on it. Peace out, he's not worth it. :slight_smile: