1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in love with my best friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Sarah

Hey you guys,

I haven't posted on here in a while, haven't had many problems that i needed to share. But okay.

I'm in love with my best friend, Eli(a guy). I tell him EVERYTHING. He helps me with everything, and visa versa. Our best friend relationship is fine with me. I know that he loves me too, the way i love him. He feels the same way that i do. but neither of us want to be in a serious(or casual) relationship. i really care a lot about him. and when i dont talk to him...idk....i feel....wrong(?) inside.

well anyways...today i was going to the movies. i havent seen Eli for over a week. i was going to see transformers with my parents. i invited Eli. i dont know why. i knew he didn't want to go if my parents would be there. but. idk i was being stupid. so when we got there the time we were going to see it was full. so i told eli and he got all sad and depressed. but i told him that we're going to see a later viewing and he said that he's not going since my parents are coming. when i said that if we see a different movie then my parents will you come? he wanted to. but then didnt. finally he said okay. but then. my parents tell me that i cant go see a different movie. so he texts me that he's outside the theater. and right away. i get this POUNDING head ache and my limbs and joins get all stiff and start to hurt. and my stomach starts hurting. i tell my mom that i'm goint to the bath room and try to find him. and he's kind of pissed off at me. i feel so bad. then i get 5 calls from my dad telling me to get back to the other theater. i HAD to go. and now he's not talking to me. i wanted to stay so bad. i wanted to see him SOOO bad. and now he's not talking to me. he's really pissed off. and i dont know what to do. when he gets mad. he gets depressed and when that happens he turns all his anger and depression into himself. and he hurts himself. i dont want that to happen. i cant let it happen but it's probably happening already. idk what to do. he wont answer any of my messages. and he probably wont answer my calls. i dont know how to fix this. he's all i have right now. i need him. it hurts so much when i cant talk to him. i dont know what to do. help me?:help::confused::icon_sad::tears:

2. alhappy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go and find him in person. Or send him a message. But tell him exactly what you told us.