1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams mean anything?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WhiteFox, Jun 30, 2009.

1. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I recently had a dream about my X Connor... I do an unspeakable act in it and I was wondering if anyone else has had something similar like this. I have this thing on myspace where I record all my dreams in a blog so I never forget them because I hate forgetting my dreams as so many of us do... well this is what I wrote word for word... plz comment

I dont know why I had this dream seeing as the subject is long over and dead First of all some brief history so your not lost in the dream. "Connor" is my X in real life. We met at 6 Flags magic mountain on Halloween. The first and only time we ever actually saw each other after months of communication and after we left that night he turned into one of the biggest ass holes I have ever met in my life... anyways here you go

It was Halloween in my dream and Me along with several people: Robby, Erik, Jake, Tiffany...And Austin Laverty...(even though I hate Austin)... all decided to go to 6 Flags for the day. It was for the purpose of having fun but I also wanted to confront Connor about what I thought (as I want to in real life) we were there for a while having fun but it was getting late and I decided to start hunting for Connor seeing as how he works there. I finally find him, hes sitting in a game booth with no one there actually playing. I put my hood up and approach him then taking it off as I am practically sitting down in one of the chairs infront of him. "Hello Connor" I say. He replies with nothing. "think I can talk to you for 5 min"? He responds with "im not bi anymore" I then say something like "I dont give a shit I jus want to finally confront you and say how bull shit it is the way you handled everything, you treated me like trash" As I am saying all of this I look up at him and all hes doing is smiling at everything I say. "whats so fuckin funny"? I yell. He tells me that all of this is jus one big game and begins to laugh in my face. I start to get emotional and scream at the top of my lungs when Austin (out of all people) comes over and tries to calm me down. When im done yelling Connor begins to laugh again and Austin just looks in the sky with his eyes closed thinking things are gonna get ugly... he was right. For some reason since Austin is a police explorer (or whatever he is) he had a gun on his hip. Without even second guessing my soon to come actions I snag the gun out and shoot Connor in the stomach. It felt like everything was in slow motion as I was doing this and the real sick thing is that I purposely shot him in the stomach knowing that he would live for those very brief seconds. Seconds which only served one purpose in the world which was his brain could finally Process that I had indeed "won". He looks up at me, holding his stomach, bleeding and in shock. He would gaze at what could only be unsympathetic eyes... And I finished him... I then Woke up...

Fox

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I consider dreams to be a way for your brain to sort through things. Not necessarily "important" things - ALL things. For instance, when my grandmother died, she started showing up in my dreams quite a bit. That wasn't surprising. But a couple nights ago, I dreamed I went to the house of a friend of my sister's. In fact, the house they lived in twenty years ago. And I found that if you pushed through this panel in the wall, you could crawl through this tunnel, and end up in a totally different house (or part of the house) that you didn't see from the street.

This dream sort of stuck with me, because part of me felt there was some sort of germ of truth to it. I mean, I KNOW her house didn't have a secret passage, but I felt there was something there. Then I remembered - if you went through her backyard, it led out to this grassy area...which led to this other housing development's duck pond...which led to another sort of creek...which led to this OTHER housing development...which led to the nearby 7-11. We'd often take this path to 7-11 because it was more interesting than simply walking along the standard streets there (even if was a bit longer). I think my brain sort of took that "take the longabout way" part, and sort of expanded it out to be about a "secret passage" to somewhere else. It certainly wasn't important in the slightest - I don't live near there anymore - but it was still cool and interesting.

Does your dream "mean" anything? Nothing more than Connor might still be on your mind somewhat, and you've probably been playing some video games and going to (or thinking about going to) Six Flags. There might be more, there might not.

Lex

3. djt820

Dreams, from my understanding, are just the brain trying to color the problems you have in reality. If its the same relevant situation, I dont know. But I doubt it myself.
    Also, kick ass dream btw.

4. erod123

i had one similar but in the end we both died it haunts me everyday

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Don't pay attention to your dreams - while we don't know why we have dreams, it's thought that it could be trying to solve issues or even just a look back at the thoughts in your subconscious.

6. hiker360

Most say i'm weird so i would be suprised if this isn't normal but i don't think i ever get dreams... if i do i certanly don't remeber them... well then again i seem to remeber a dream when i was 10, it had something to do with killer noodle in the middle of a marsh... dunno i'm just a freak of nature:slight_smile:

7. GoBabyGoGo

I love recording my dreams too :slight_smile: I find it really interesting at how random they can be. and yes, ive had some absolute shockers too, involving murder, which i do not wish to repeat or even remember.

Lately, ive had a recurring dream (well, only twice, but it is very wierd and different to other dreams!) I picture black and white shapes. WTF. and its also kinda scary for some reason. I see squares and rectangles and the dreaded parallelogram. LOL i bet you are pissing yourself laughing right now, but its true!

Is it some kind of symbol? The thing is that its bears no representation of reality. It is very abstract. If dreams are just your minds way of sorting out what happens in ones life, WTH IS WITH BLACK AND WHITE!? Go figure.

Also, as far as sexual dreams go, almost all of them that i can remember are about me having sex with a woman rather than a man. and all the time i am thinking, 'i should tell her i'm gay' and 'what if she notices that im not getting any pleasure of of this?'. LOL, does this mean anything!?

8. GoBabyGoGo

LOL! thats a cool idea for a short story!!! Dreams are great for creative inspiration...

Everyone has about 4 dreams every night that can be as short as one image. Go google 'how dreams work' if you are interested. So when you say you dont get dreams, its probably because you dont remember them.

A few tricks ive learnt, that seriously work:
    - tell yourself before going to sleep that you will remember your dreams
    - keep a dream log
    - think about dreaming before you go to sleep
    - let your first thought of the morning be, what did i deam last night??
    - get plenty of sleep
    - if you are really serious, set an alarm to wake you up every one and a half hours

9. Ontarioboy187

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dreams are your minds way of gettin rid of stress and working out problems. What you see usually can't be taken literally. Your mind usually works in weird ways.

10. lostinthought9

Hmm...I'm not sure I would have posted that on myspace. People might be hesitant to date you if you dream about killing you X's. :grin:

I'm kidding, you most likely had the dream because you were still feeling raw about what he did to you. I wouldn't worry about it.

11. littledinosaurs

ignore it.
    If you don't it can really bring you down.

12. partietraumatic

in nearly all my dreams i am running from something or someone. Sometimes i know what im running from,sometimes i dont,sometimes i dont even know why im running,i just am. Someone told me this is my mind running from confrontation and something in my real life.

I think interpreting dreams is pretty in exact so i wouldnt dwell on it atall.