1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Crushes

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, Jul 17, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

:icon_redf
    Hi, just wanted to know if you guys ever have crushes on more than one person??

Cause i have crushes on 2 different guys, i wanted to know if it was like weird or something, cause i feel really weird liking 2 guys:confused:

Also, if someone says something "gay" or i think they might be gay, i start feeling attracted to them! Is this weird?

Thanx

- Josh(!)

2. Zanessa91

Zanessa91 Guest

i only have 1 crush and i wanna tell him but it might mess up our friendship

3. davo-man

Nah dont feel weird, i usually have more than one crush...but then again maybe im just a crush wh*re...In fact at the moment, im in transition between having a crush on one guy to another...and i know that seems weird, but i liked the first guy for like 4 years and now im finally getting over him by getting a crush on another guy and all throughout that i have little minicrushes....i think about this way too much dont i?

and about becoming attracted to guys after finding out that theyre gay, well i think thats perfectly fine, cos it just means you're becoming attracted to people who have similar interests......hehe

4. SadConfusedBandGeek

hehe thanx for the advice:slight_smile:
    This one little quote amused me a bit

Like...boys??

5. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lmao yes, exactly. :grin:
    Nothing to worry about, I once had crushes on 7 guys at once :lol: (*hug*)

6. SpikySpice

Yeah Josh thsi is absolutely normal since you are only a teenager.
    Like what my aunt told me, go ahead and have as many crushes as you want.
    This is a time for you to have feelings on many guy, then you can shoose a perfect one for you, or the best one I meant

Currently i have more than 4 crushes, but there is only one that is the best

7. 24601

I've had crushes on multiple people. Often times they're of differing degrees, but it does happen.

It's also natural to be drawn to people you know you have a chance with... :slight_smile:

8. GuitarGirl1350

It's never happened to me, but I am not crush prone. I know it's happened to my friends. Don't feel weird =] It's fine.

That would happen to me when I first came out, but it's more of wanting someone to understand you than anything (in my case at least). You feel a bit for them because they are "accessible". By that, I mean straight people are "off limits" but gays/bis are not. So if you think someone is gay, it's a reaction to want to like them or be a relationship with them. But it won't last.

I don't know how helpful it was, but if you need anything or ever want to talk, just PM me!

9. jroakwood

hah. yeah.
    ive had many crushes. (at the same time)
    and once i think a guy is gay i like them all the more.

its not weird at all to have feelings for more than one person.
    its no big deal.
    i can totally relate.

hah. but i do think i am crush prone.
    and i really dont love it.

10. Level N Human

It's normal to have multiple crushes - besides, they are just crushes right? Now being in love with two different people is a different thing. Crushes kinda just kindle my fire and soemtimes they never get strong enough and die down, but usually only one person absolutely lights my fire. Now excuse me while I throw up because of my awful use of metaphors.

11. Malicious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    NO!, its not wierd...I have lots of crushes...and I love boys!
    Im totally open to my whole high school, Im pretty popular...Being out is amazing!

12. CrimsonThunder

At the moment I have a few crushes, its weird because its been ages since I've had a crush. I don't like it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. GoBabyGoGo

yeah... i know how you feel... i have crushes on 2 different guys right now except im almost sure both of them are straight, and even if they were gay i don't think i'd have a chance with them...

but yeah, one of them is one of my best friends (lol), the other some random dude that happens to be the MOST IRRESISTABLE, HOTTEST, MOST ATTRACTIVE GUY IMAGINABLE!!! seriously! my heart really skips a beat every time i see him...

14. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol... I've got 3 crushes right now. 1 is bisexual, 1 is gay, and the other is homophobic.
    Ironically enough, it's the homophobic one that I'm going for. XD

15. GoBabyGoGo

shit if i ever had a crush on a guy that i knew was gay, id so way be going for him!

16. CrimsonThunder

It's different when you know they're gay... >_> I don't ask me how... It just is.

17. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nah it isn't that... The gay and bisexual guys both don't live in Australia. o(>_<)o

But the homophobic guy is the cutest of the lot... And has such a nice ass. *blush*

18. Dantir

Yeah I agree with that. I have a crush on someone who is gay and out (at school at least) and it feels even harder to form a relationship with him than the straight guy I have a (weaker) crush on - disregarding all the crap I'd recieve from other people I'm not going to go into.

I don't really know why either... probably because it feels like you have a chance, but even though you're both gay it doesn't mean you will both be lusting for each other. Kind of like a straight guy and a straight girl. Just because they "go together" it doesn't mean that they will. If that makes sense.

19. CrimsonThunder

I understood it. I've know a few gay guys IRL and 2 of them had a crush on me but I didn't like them at all. Just because they're gay doesn't mean I have to like them.

20. SpikySpice

Yeah, me too, there are many gay guys have crush on me at school, but I dont like any of them

Just because I'm gay that dosnt mean I like any hot, sexy or cute guy