1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused of wetha its worth it ??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by troubled153, Jul 2, 2009.

1. troubled153

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Basically i met this girl a couple of months ago and we have got on soo well ever since.

We have had the best time together we've spoken to each other about how we feel about each other and the feeling is mutual but is it ?

She has been saying to me that she really likes me and that everytime she see's me she falls for me abit more and i believed her becasue when she looks at me it feels like theres something there but i read a message on my mates website and i knew my mate liked her but i didnt no she liked my mate and on this message they had both been saying how much they like each other, but she said that she doesnt like my mate and she has said that too my face.

I like her sooo much i don't know what to do is she just leading my friend on and does she actually feel the same for me or what ??? please helpp me. Give me your opinion on this situation. Thankyou x

2. Just Adam

i dont knwo the back story between your friend and her as to why she would lead him on as thats extremelly cruel :frowning2: ....

sooo i would say talk to her why shes leading him on and if she wants you really wants you she nedds to be honest with him as you wont be used and hurt.

i know you want her but you have to protect yourself aswell :slight_smile: dont open up to fast or you could get hurt by somthing that isnt there :frowning2:

take care

3. Aero

Does this guy know about you and her, and your feelings for each other?

And I'm not sure what kind of website this was, but if it was posted publicly, maybe it's not as serious as you think.

4. troubled153

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    theres no guys involved,, and it wasnt posted publicly. She has said too my face that she really doesn't like herr but i really don't know what to believe. x x