1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jonny, Jul 4, 2009.

1. jonny

This isn't meant to be racist or anything but I wanna know if u are a white boy would u consider dating a balck or brown skin guy becaue I may be on the outside but I feel like a white boy inside just wanna know I u would find me attractive. U can be harsh just post ur honest feeling that would help more than u lying to me.

2. shnirly

lol I really don't care about the colour of anyone's skin- I find members of all races attractive.

3. jonny

Jus because ur my friend doesn't mean u have to lie to me lol. Sarcasm. Thanks it means alot to me.

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Well, calling them white boys isn't exactly hot. It makes it sound like you're itemizing them or labeling them.

You need pics. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Are you bi-racial?

What makes you feel white?

I am similar.

Hard for people to find you attractive when they can't see you though. :lol:

Have a good 4th. :wink:

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well im a girl, but the colour of another girls skin wouldnt have anything to do with whether I found them hot or not.

6. jonny

My dad is white and my mom is brown skin but I am just attracted to white guys, European guys to thy turn me on black guys just don't you. Guess it's a fetish of mine. Pics coming soon once my hair grows back lol

7. shnirly

lol I'm actually serious... . There's not a particualr "race" I find more attractive, just individuals.

EDIT: Oops nevermind I realized u were kidding :icon_redf lol I'm dumb XD

8. jonny

I guess I'm just stereotyping my race most balck guy in the USA are just losers just go turned off by the gansta look I mean I like underwear as much as the next guy but I don't want to see it in public with their pants all low it's very unattractive the ghetto look is.

9. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think that race would be a deciding factor in a relationship at all for me. If he likes me and I like him he could be purple with green stripes for all I care. I actually find all different kinds of guys attractive.

10. RaRa

Basically what he said. :slight_smile:

11. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

That was very strenuous to read. :tears:

But yes, you're stereotyping them. When you say brown skin, that could imply many races. Are you 'African American' or another race? Not all of them dress that way. That's like saying all gay guys are fem. And I'll have you know I'm not a loser. :dry: Sagging is a trait that is not exclusive to black guys; you realize that right? :slight_smile:

12. jonny

True but it looks sexier on u guys oh cramp I feel like a racist. I'm not an American but u but I would fall into the african American group but I'm from the Caribbean there aren't really any black guys there percé but funny enough they turned me on though it's just the ones from USA I guess that are a turn off

13. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Oh, are you here visiting family or something? :slight_smile: Well, most people bunch anyone who appears 'African' as 'African American' sadly. See, that's the difference in cultures. :slight_smile: I differentiate between African American's and Blacks if that makes any sense. I see the two as separate cultures, norms and mannerisms. What you're seeing that is what I usually classify as Black culture, not African American culture.

14. jonny

Nope I live here now I will be going to school in the fall. U may be right still doesn't change the fact that I want white guys not black, I can only hope they feel the same way.

15. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

So you live here permanently now? Then you should apply for US Citizenship. :slight_smile: As a foreigner, you'll be subjected to bias and left out of some governmental benefits and deal with some hassle with job employment. I wasn't trying to change your preference; I just didn't want you to propagate stereotypes or believe them. :slight_smile: I'm exactly the same way. It's funny actually. My mom (she's white) only dates black guys and I'm black and I only date white guys. Though lately, I've opened my horizons a little more. But I can't find other black men attractive sexually. I can admit that some are really damn hot but I just can't pop a woody. :dry: There's nothing wrong with that either; it doesn't make you racist JC. (*hug*)

16. Just Adam

i dont care what skin colour you are you nationality whatever your just human to me

17. EM68

It shouldn't be an issue if you love the person. My first bf was African American and Cape Verde. Skin color never came up once.

18. jonny

so u know exactly how I feel well its good to know that white guys are attracted to blacks guys way I feel attractive again lol

19. secret garden

Personally I don't care about the skin color... I find all guys attractive :slight_smile:

20. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to people with certain physical traits, now, trying to justify your taste using arguments such as 'cause they're all losers' is indeed a racist attitude (and your absurd statement that you 'feel white inside' confirms it).