1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DrumminJulia, Jul 5, 2009.

1. DrumminJulia

DrumminJulia Guest

My brother raped my sister. 4 random guys raped me. My mother is anerexic. My brother does all different drugs and beats the shit out of my tiny mom. My parents hate my guts. I hate my brother for raping 17 different girls. AND...

Ok, I am a teen lesbian. On top of this hell, I am gay and my parents friggin hate gays. So my family is smashed into a ballion and one pieces and I can't come out. It makes me so depressed and I don't sleep at night. I run away weekly so that I don't have to witness a death in my own home. I don't know what to do. :tears:

How can i EVER come out? I have a perfect history of loving catholic relatives. There hasn't been anyone gay or even different in the history of my family. I'm so scared. I try to talk to people, but they just don't get it. Please help me!!!

I want to come out so badly because it is destroying me. I grieve and grieve and sob and cry all night and day over this. My family has trained me to hate who I am. They have just trained me to want my life to be taken daily because I am not perfect. I'm broken.

If you have any advice or want to help me at all, please. Anyone. I need someone.
    ~Julia

2. dude99

dude99 Guest

HI and welcome to EC.

I am really sorry to hear what you going through. It must be very hard and depressing and scary. (*hug*) If it is too much for you to live where you live perhaps its best for you to move out. Maybe they have youth or women refugees near where you live where you can enquire about.

I really recommend you to see a counsellor or some professional help as the experiences really have deeply hurt you.

Well about the issue on coming out. Well I recommend you to join some gay and lesbain group such as youth group or PFLAG near where you live and that can help you in process of coming out.

I am sure there are people here that have parents that hate gay and lesbian people, but what ever your parents think you cant change who you are and if they hate it its their problem. You got your life and despite your sex preferences you are a very special person. Maybe in time your parents will learn to accept gay and lesbian people.

I really hope things get better for you and I welcome you ec. I also hope this site can also help you in the coming out process as it has of mine.
    (*hug*)

3. Aero

First of all, really sorry to hear about your situation. You are definitely in an environment that you do not deserve to be in. I think most people here would agree that seeking professional help or counseling is a good starting point.

Maybe in the meanwhile, you could stay with some family members that you feel safe with.

4. Absentminded

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that. Is there anyone you feel safe with? Have you perhaps tried going to the police about some of the things that you've mentioned in your past 2 posts?
    As far as your coming out goes, I got told the same thing, that "I'm too young to be thinking about these things." I've been out since I was 13. With the way your family is, from what you're saying, don't tell them. You need to get out as soon as you possibly can. Do you have anything that can keep you out of your household for as long as possible? Perhaps a place to walk to, or someone to hang out with?
    I really think you need to tell your counselor the things that are going on, and that they need to tell the authorities. If it's as bad as you're saying, that's neglect, and you need someplace with people that will care, and show it, and not make you feel ashamed of who you are. Being gay isn't something that you can help, and those who won't accept you, they're not worth your time, in my opinion. You shouldn't have to be grieving about not telling your family, especially if they're treating you so horribly.