1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i lost the love of my life (please help me)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

as most of you already know i'm in love with one of my best friends. yesterday she told me she also has feelings for me which mad me so happy. we were at her house with one of our guy friends and we were all talking about when we made out with him (cuz everyone has made out with him at some point lol). i was talking about the time i made out with him and it was a night 2 years ago the first and only time i smoked weed and her mom was listening to us talking and now she thinks i do drugs and wont let her talk to me or see me. i made one mistake 2 years ago and now not only did i lose the love of my life but i also lost one of the best friends i have ever had. i don't ever cry but last night i just broke down and i had to go see my best friend jamie. i snuck out at 2am and ive never got caught and last night i got caught and i just didn't care. i ended up going to jamies house and crying and talking to her all night. i didnt get home til 5:30am and then i had to come out to my mom and tell her i'm bi and that i'm in love with the girl (shannon). i'm just so completely depressed right now and i want shannon back. i need her back. i've never been in love before and now i realize how bad it hurts to lose someone who was your everything. i was thinking about writing her mom a letter and explaining to her about the whole missunderstanding and that i don't do drugs and how it was a one time deal and things but jamie has known shannon and her family for 10 years and she said once her mom makes up her mind it's near impossible to change it. what should i do? i feel like a piece of me died. should i send the letter? someone please help me. i haven't stopped crying since i found out last night.:help:

2. hackingnomberr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Um this sounds kind of blown out of proportion, can't Shannon just disobey her mom and see you?
    Like it's not hard.

3. Mind Freak

You two could just sneak around like most teenagers do when they're banned from someone. Lol.

Or you could write a letter and try to explain it. Maybe even go so far as to take a pee test. *shrugs shoulders* Anyway. If the letter doesn't work then maybe you two can meet up every once in a while. Just like sleep over a friends house or something. Idk.

Or just try and wait it out. See if her mom's feelings change.

And I'm not advocating pot smoking; but it doesn't seem THAT bad to me. No I don't smoke. I mean I know it's not good but I guess parents see it differently than teenagers.

4. Tiny Catastrophe

the thing is she only has a house phone and her mom will see when i call and she wont let her talk to me and she cant get away with sneaking around cuz she gets caught all the time and i actually did offer to take a pee test. the reason her moms blowing all this up is cuz shes a drug cop

5. jonny

Are u completely out of contac with her. Surely her Monet goes to work at some point. Or maybe Jamie could help set up a meeting. The thing is. U really can't help the situation, Shannon has to stand up to her mom and convince her ur not a drug adict only she can change her moms mind. It's out of ur hands now

6. Thisisnew

Try to relax and let the situation settle down. Then I would call her and ask to talk to her mom and explain the whole thing.

7. Markio

Definitely explain to her mother the truth! You view what you did as a mistake, it was a very long time ago, you no longer do drugs, you have no intention of starting, you understand why she would be worried about her daughter, but Shannon is a good friend of yours and you would hate to lose her because you made a poor choice once.

8. Tiny Catastrophe

my mom had called her mom yesterday and tried to talk to shannons mom but she just hung up on my mom and was like i dont wanna talk about this right now and if shannon cant change her mind i dont see how i can. does anyone think the letter may be a good way to go with this?

9. Thisisnew

If she wont talk on the phone then I think a letter is a good way to go. good luck.