1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just need to get it out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jayhad90, Jul 9, 2009.

1. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

Ok so I moved back to my moms house to help her out with my little brother and sister and i even quit my job to move here for her but i am about to go insane. my little brother and sister never listen to me when i tell them to do stuff and my mom said that she would pay me to come over here but i havent seen a dime. and i am so lonely over here i have no one to talk to and it gets worse my step dad aka a-hole cheated on my mom and she found out last year which through my senior year out of control i had to move to my dads and then she came back to him. and now i have to live with him to but it is so awkward because he knows i hate him and we just dont talk and now my mom gets mad at me for not wanting to talk to him or be nice to him but when he comes home and yells at her i am the one getting in trouble because i live in lala land because i read books and play video games and it hurts because i came over here to help her out wholeheartedly and i do my best the house is clean when they get home i take my little brother and sister places which i pay for with my own saved up money and all i ask for is her approval and i cant get it and it sucks:tantrum: I just dont know what to do? and thanks to everyone who reads and posts to this it really helps :grin:

2. Mickey

I'm afraid your mom is too wrapped up in her own issues,to have time for yours.
    Now,I'm not saying anything negative about your mom. But she's going through a lot and sometimes people can only focus on their lives and kind of push everything else aside.
    Can you go back to your dad's house? I think your best bet would be to leave.
    It doesn't appear that much has changed,since you left,before.
    You need to think of your feelings,especially if other people aren't.
    That's the only thing I can think to say to you. Sorry. And...all the best.

3. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

Awwwww man!!!!! Here I am getting on like a little brat and you have way more important issues and you STILL asked me how my day was! I feel like douche! Dude, I'm here for you- we all are, I know it. Like you said, days like that make us stronger. I noticed your little Mood guy thingy (I don't know what it's called) is tired...go and have a WELL DESERVED SLEEP...yeah families are tough (boy do I know) and they can really blow (boy do I know) but the fact that you, out of the goodness of your heart, came to live with your mom and help her out speaks volumes. And I know how hard it can be to get along with dads (BELIEVE ME LOL!) but anytime you wanna yell his head off take a deep breath, hold it, count to ten, release....or just come on EC and we'll be there :slight_smile: Or whenever I'm pissed at the world I do something constructive that I enjoy- draw, read, paint, write, dance, swim...etc...in the end your parents and siblings will see the good you've done and it will stay with 'em forever. That's priceless. Hope things turn out for the better for ya bud :slight_smile:

you as of now -----> :tantrum:

me to you---->(*hug*)

EC to you--->(&&&)

you in the end----->(!)

4. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

Thanks yeah thats what i was thinking but i already am excepted to college over here. I know i did this to myself but i really want to help her out because she deserves so much better but she wont let me and it hurts.