1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repeated Dreams of the Same Girl

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's this girl I've been dreaming about like 15 times since I last saw her, which is really weird since she's the most often person I dreamt about.

We were best friends for about two year, and then we broke apart (quickly)after she started dating. She even told me I will be famous. She was the prettiest girl at the time, but I don't think about her consciencly. I move to another high school so we never spoke again. That was two years ago.

Last dream (last night) she aged and was at my high school she was at my line getting books or something. She said hi and then she remembered my name and ask if I was crying because she was, and then I ask if she wanted to hug. She said yes and we hug for a while until a older lady said something about us being a couple. I told her no, that we were good friends.

Then we left. I don't understand why would I dream about her as often as I do.

2. Doreibo

From what I can read form this it seems as if you might miss her or perhaps you are lacking some one to fill the role she once did. Your relationship seems that of good friends, but not a couple. Since it was your dream there is no reason to lie, in some respect. You might be good friends who would stay good friends forever, given good circumstances were present. Dreams in general are very vague and we cannot discern too much form them, nor hold them to be true. However they do represent some internal side of us, either subconscience or conscience. Maybe get together with her, give her a ring or just chat. Even if this doesn't seem right, it couldn't hurt to rekindle a good friendship right?
    Good luck.

3. acorn7

I love symbolic dreams... I think it just means you think about the good times you had with her and you wished she was friends with you again. I would definitely contact her and see if you can arrange something :slight_smile: Tell her about your dreams!

4. Jekko

Loevely dream sir! I assure you that the reaccuring dream can be interpreted realisticly meaning that you miss her and is your last thought before you dream. Or it can be psychicly, meaning that perhaps both of you are connecting memories at the same time without knowing.

5. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is that even possible???

I doubt shes thinking about me, especially since she dumped her real best friend to the curve *a year ago*, and they were inseparable.

6. Jekko

yes it's always possible. Having 15 dreams about her is definately a huge sign!

7. Camman3

So many people take it to understand that dreams show us things directly, when often that is rarely true.

Dreaming about someone of the opposite sex, ESPECIALLY someone who you felt very close to, represents either your feminine or masculine side, and since you are a male, it would represent your feminine side. Only about 2% of dreams about people are ACTUALLY concerning that person that you see. In this case, I doubt your dream was concerning her - it's focusing on some aspect of yourself.

Consider your surroundings: a school. This is what the dream dictionary from www.dreammoods.com has to say about a school dream symbol:

"To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world.

Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

To dream that you are looking for a school, suggests that you need to expand your knowledge and learning.

To dream that your childhood school is in ruins, suggests that you are dwelling on some unresolved childhood issue. Alternatively, the dream represents the passage of time. You need to look toward the future instead of reliving the past."

Try and remember other dream symbols and use a dream dictionary to interpret each one separately. You may find that they are connected, other times they are not. One thing I do know: Dreams are a direct link to your subconscience: they show you your innermost desires and thoughts, and they do not lie.

I think the symbol of a well-known female friend (who was crying) shows a certain feminie aspect of yourself is in tatters, destroyed, or hurting. Try and find the insecurity/broken aspect of yourself and try to find ways to improve and fix it. It may just be that your masculine side of you is completely dominating and leaving no room for a feminine side at all. Also, don't confuse "feminine" side (qualities that society attributes to women) with "effiminate" (acting in a stereoptypically "woman-like" manner physically).

Good luck - Hope this helps =)

PS: I know a lot about dreams, dream symbols and dream interpretation. Don't hesitate to ask for more help =)

#7 Camman3, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  8. 507bro

well i have the same problem with you except, it's a guy
    he shows up in my dream alot right now. even if i don't even
    think about him that day. it ticks me off because i'm trying
    to forget him.

9. Jekko

That's a nice interpretation :grin:

10. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh that's awesome. Last night I dreamt I kissed a girl( different one but this is the only girl I dated in my life but I never kissed her) but I did it because one girl ignore me ( I know her and shes in my present life) so I tried her make her jealous by kissing.

And I like it in my dream. Last night was a weird dream I better record. There were Britney Spears peanut and they tasted good.

#10 Jack2009, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009