1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JakeBHT, Jul 19, 2009.

1. JakeBHT

Let me explain my situation for the second time as simply as possible (last time I clicked on "submit" and the computer crashed and now I am starting again):
    I love Rachel who loves Jo who loves nobody as far as I know.
    I left a three year relationship with Jo to be with Rachel who in turn left me three months later on account of her falling for Jo who seems very not cool with going out with her even though Rachel never asked her out.
    I myself have been put on my doctor's "keep a close eye on" list mainly due to my "deep depression" which is causing "schizophrenia" "hallucinations" and for me to self harm and then for me to try to kill myself twice and continue to want to still.
    Now to my point:
    I went to see "public Enemies" (Johnny Depp) with Jo, and it was cool to meet the outside world and to have the company of a dear friend of mine for the day. But Rachel has gotten very upset and angry with me and I think that she is feeling jealous or left out or something but I don't know what to say.
    It might also be because she realised that she only believed in god and was only Christian because Jo is and so now she has lost her religion (pun on REM sorry).
    And so I repeat my question:
    WHAT DO I DO?
    :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

2. Markio

Wait, so who's who? Are you a boy or a girl? Is Jo a girl? Did you leave a girl to be with a girl who loves the girl you left, only the girl you're with is jealous when you're with your old girl? I don't understand.

3. JakeBHT

me (Guy) Jo (Girl) Rachel (Girl)
    I am Going out with nobody
    Rachel is going out with nodody
    Jo is going out with nobody
    I left Jo to be with Rachel
    Rachel left me cause she realised she is gay
    Rachel fell for Jo who doesn't love her back
    Rachel jealouse cause i went to the movies with Jo
    better?

4. jotheoneandonly

well, i did feel left out. and now i still feel pretty shitty. but i'm not angry at the two of you. acctully, i'm not angry with Jake at all. i'm angry at Jo. and upset at Jo. and it all revolves around Jo. which isn't fair on her, but she tries to not be involved when she most obviously is.

5. JakeBHT

thank you for your input Rachel

6. jotheoneandonly

you're welcome :slight_smile: