1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this Weird?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jacks, Jul 21, 2009.

1. jacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So lets get this down. I'm gay. I am sure of my sexuality and all that.

But heres the thing...

I was watching Transformers the other day. Megan Fox was kicking some ass and I found that... SEXY

Again. Harry Potter. Harry goes out to chase Bellatrix, Ginny follows, battling the werewolf dude. Sexy.

I seem to have found that I find take charge women (action stars, or power players) a little bit sexy.

My brother laughs and goes "ur bi, ur bi" but i dont think i am. i think i might just be bi-curious.

think im right?

2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are you attractive to women being powerful like in a dominating way rather than the woman herself?

Megan Fox is hot, she defeys sexuality, so keep that in mind.

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as gay, but the occasional woman does that to me as well. Don't sweat it, sexuality and attraction is something beyond most of our control. So in response to your question, no it is not weird in my eyes.

4. frostreaver

Lol, I have straight female friends that think Megan Fox is sexy and that "they become lesbian when they look at her". Even as gay guys we still can find women hot. Personally, I think Emma Watson is so pretty I'll go straight for her!

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    According to Kinsey (and a few other smaller studies done since), less than 10% of the population is purely straight or purely gay. So, most likely, you're gay with a slight hetero inclination. Nothing to worry about, 90% of the population is in the same boat you are :slight_smile:

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, that's extremely weird. That you found something to like in that Transformers movie, I mean. :slight_smile:

My partner and I regularly go to burlesque shows, which are about 95% women-taking-their-clothes-off. And I think the women range from pretty to outright stunning. But you know what? Still gay.

Lex

7. Greggers

True That.

...and we all have our man/girl crushes when we are not attracted per-say to men/women.

I have a few women id bone, but they are mostly the ones who people cant figure out if they secretly do have a penis under it all. *cough* lady gaga! *cough* I guess Hayden (aka Claire) from Heroes is my woman crush :icon_redf

8. jacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    pheww

well megan fox and emma watson are basically the top ones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. littledinosaurs

It's not weird.
    Also the transformers movie (the 2nd one anyways) spent a decent amount of time letting you know that Meghan Fox is sexy, and apparently it's working =P

10. achavaelah18

You could be homoflexible, which is when you are pretty much gay, but might date someone of the other sex. :slight_smile:
    Take care!
    From
    Achava

11. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Labels? Do you define yourself by a label? bi, smi, straight, smait. Just be you, that's your first and only duty. Just don't try to be ME. That spot's reserved.

12. matty123

if u find some women sexy then does it matter?sexuality is, from what i have discovered on this site, more complicated than a simple label.so don't feel weird because you might not quite fit one, just experiment a bit, find out what u like, rather that than looking back one day and regretting not finding out.

13. EM68

I don't think its weird. One can find beauty in the opposite sex.

14. Glunn11

Thank god someone brought this up. I'm still dealing with post-coming out stress with regard to finding women attractive. It's something I don't really understand, and I've been torturing myself trying to figure it all out.

But, I agree. Sexuality is fluid, and the faster we can get people to understand that, the easier life would become. I just need to take a sexual Prozac or something. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You're not alone!

15. Jekko

Dude!!, when i first saw Megan Fox i said, wow she's my new celebrit crush.. but i just found her hot and seducing. REallly seducing

16. Thisisnew

It's not weird at all there are some men I find really attractive and I guess you could say I'd go "straight" for them.

17. twixy30

i find men sexy too i'm bi but i go more for women then men you can still think the opp. sex is cute but not want to be with them

18. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it's weird at all. I've learned here that sexuality is fluid, so don't worry yourself over it. Megan Fox is really hot too :slight_smile:

19. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I don't think it's wierd no matter how certain you are of your sexuality there's nothing wrong with a little heterosexual crush it's simply appreciating somebody's beauty and everybody should be attracted to megan fox it should be a law