1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoo

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Shebbs, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Shebbs

Okay, so, I am getting a tattoo on Monday. :slight_smile: I am excited, but also kinda scared. I just wanted to know a little more about the process I guess.

1) Do you have a tattoo?
    2) If so, where?
    3) How did it feel?
    4) Story's? :grin:

Also, the care of a tatoo.
    My friend got a tattoo and they gave her stuff to put on it everyday, and didn't tell her how much to put on, and she reacted badly to it, with rashes and stuff. So... I would like to know more about the care.

2. peaceLOVEandNYC

3. digsy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    #3 digsy, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  4. Shebbs

5. OneHatMadder

1) Do you have a tattoo?
    2) If so, where?
    3) How did it feel?
    4) Story's?

1) Yes I do! A tophat with "Mad Hatter" written underneath it.
    2) I got it on my right arm where the bicep is.
    3) It feels like a hot needle scratching at your skin. It's not overly painful, more annoying than anything.

Make sure you keep your blood sugars up. It helps take the pain away... I don't know why. Have an energy drink half an hour before and buy a bag of lollies so you have something to chew or suck while it's happening. Helps take your mind off it.

Care of tattoo... with my cream they gave me they said only a tiny little dap of it on your finger and rub it in. Do this 3 times a day. Make sure your hands are thoroughly cleaned before this happens. Avoid hand/oral contact with it when possible. DON'T SCRATCH! And believe me, it itches like mad.

Good luck for it honey and tell us how it went!
    -Mama-

P.S yours is a very pretty tattoo.

#5 OneHatMadder, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  6. MusicIsLife

1) Do you have a tattoo?
    2) If so, where?
    3) How did it feel?
    4) Story's?

1) Yeeeup! 3 :slight_smile:
    2) one on my inner upper arm, one on my shoulder/upper arm and one on my hip, lower ribs area.
    3) the one on my inner arm felt like i was getting a burn, the one on my shoulder just felt like someone was digging a pencil or pen into my arm, and the one on my ribs felt like someone was slicing me open with an exacto-knife.
    4) the one on my inner arm is the lyric "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone' from the my chemical romance song Famous last words. It means a lot to me,a nd i got it on my 18th birthday.

the one on my upper arm/shoulder is a portrait of my lab/rottweiler mix watson, who died a few years ago, surrounded by 3 flowers, a nastertum, a morning glory and a daffodil.

The one on my ribs is the lyric "Sing Along Forever" a bouncing souls song of the same name, with two red and black nautical stars and a treble clef. Its a tat dedicated to my love of music.

kay im done :slight_smile:

7. Shebbs

I got the tattoo today.. Pics in my album.