1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tired of being alone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Sarah

hey. this is a really lame thread. but i'm so damn tired of being alone. like for someone to talk to about problems

i don't know what to do. because usually the only person i talk to about my problems is someone i'm seeing or thinking about seeing or just plain love/like-like. and right now i'm in a dry spell.

the only one that i like-like/love doesn't wanna talk to me so i'm trying to not like-like/love them and i need advice on how to do that. :help:

and maybe how to put myself out there as available? because i really need someone something anything. i need a companion.

:frowning2: damn. i feel really alone.:help:

2. matty123

well i know how u feel, and i'm 3 years older, but that isn't to say you will be single still when u r 17, i only recently started coming out to people lol. anyway u will eventually meet someone, just try talking to friends, and eating ice cream when life gets u down. strangely the right person can come along when u least expect it, just don't rush headlong into a relationship out of sheer loneliness, find the right person :slight_smile:

3. Sarah

mmm. i wouldn't just go into some relationship just to be with someone.

if only my mom would get some good not fat free/sugar free ice cream. i try talking to my friends, but its just weird to me. idk.

4. matty123

well its good that your not just looking for a generic relationship for the sake of being with someone, unfortunately this particular problem is not a quick fix, but then its not an uncommon one there has been a million threads like this, so your not alone in how you feel, and things do work out in the end, you just have to enjoy life best you can and even just having friends to hang out with and take your mind off things is awesome, tbh i find hanging round with groups where there are loads of couples the most depressing and annoying thing, you just have to put it out of your mind and eventually you'll meet someone :slight_smile:

And btw i would recommend ben and jerries, or haagen das to your mum, for when life does get u down, though i'm weird and usually go for a jar of nutella!

5. Sarah

lol. that's not weird. i love ben and jerry's. its my fav comfort ice cream. but my mom never buys it