1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with self-image

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by if i had a dime, Jul 28, 2009.

1. if i had a dime

Hi,so i've had self-image issues since like right before 7th grade. I think it is because the summer before middle school me and my friend were talking ans was lke lets see a movie or something and she told she didnt want be seen in public with me because i was too loud and stuff like that. Ever since then i think everybody thinks that im just this annoying little girl who people just dont want to listen to and just pretend to be friends with me or be nice to me when really they dont like me at all. After conversations even short ones i pick out all the things that i said wrong or i should have. I think I cant do anything right and nobodys likes me. Does anybody have any advice on how to inprove this self-image problem.
    sorry for the rant and if you read it all thanks :slight_smile:

2. Jekko

Don't try to change for someone else. Just be yourself. If they don't like you then just move on and act like it's nothing and they'll be like, "omg she doesn't care!... i like her now!!" .. lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i do that, and it works.

3. Beachboi92

what jekko said confidence in yourself does wonders in relationships and friendships just be yourself and be confident. some people will love you some will hate you it is the way life is can't please everyone :slight_smile: hope i helped

4. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Be louder and more annoying