1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy is my obssession !!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Otsuke, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Otsuke

Hey .. I don't know if I should post it there, but anyways...
    I am sixteen... I go to school every morning.... and I am gay... (<< haha)
    Anyways... that's not important but, one day, I saw a freaking hot guy at the micro waves. So I kind of faked to go at the micro waves every time we had lunch, and someday, the "hot guy" wasn't there, as always. Then, I randomly screamed "HE IS THERE" to make my friends smiling, while pointing somewhere.... right where he was actually staying....

He walked... slowly (but surely in a sexy way) and stopped right beside me and looked at me with this ":confused:" look ... You know, the look that makes you fel like you are a FAILURE. So I fnally learned his name by some friends and got his email adress and talked to him, one week later. I just wanted to apologize for pointing randomly at him but he didn't remember... He completely said "I don't really get who you are so if you wanna meet me, let's go, i'm curious"...

So of course, I met him. Crap I was soooo shy but anyway... He finally said "Yah, I don't remeber you pointed me out" and left.... During the entire school year, I looked at him, I pratically stalked him and since he graduated and it's summer... I MISS HIM!

I know this is stupid. I don't really know him but he makes me crazy! I miss him soooo bad... Did you already feel that way, before, or I'm just stupid and should shut up?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I can definitely tell you that it doesn't sound stupid, or that you are stupid. It happens that we develop strong, really strong crushes on others. But often crushes are built on expectations that we have built up in our mind. Our minds go wild, dreams start ti happen, and all the what ifs start building up. It will take a while for you to get over him, but there are a couple of things you can do, to start the process. For one, try to keep busy. Try to distract yourself as much as possible. Try to look forward to things that you wanted to do over the summer. Spend time with your friends. Also, remind yourself, that it is just a crush and that the chances of something happening are pretty slim (or null). Remind yourself that you actually don't know him.

This is the hard part tying to convince yourself and all kind of raging thoughts that it is just a crush but in doing all these things you will start replacing the thoughts that you do have about him.

3. Jekko

You sound so illusionist :grin: That's how crushes feel.

Anyway, i don't want to burst you're cute bubble but get over him :grin:

4. shorty

Yep, crushes, man they are a funny state of mind to be in.

5. Otsuke

XD HAH! I love it...

Thank you everyone, by the way ... That's true i'm using what ifs too often ... What ih he's gay? What if he saw me? ...

Anyways! Thanks, I'll try to apply your advices and get over it.

6. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I was that guy I probably wouldn't want to meet you, since that was a little too stalkish/bizarre for me.

:slight_smile:

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What if he's gay? Then he's gay.
    What if he saw? Then he saw.

You apparently started conversing, but it sort of fell apart. He didn't seem interested in maintaining contact, so even if he were gay, it would suggest he's not interested. Stop obsessing over him, and find a guy who actually IS interested in maintaining contact, and in dating you. Trust me - those guys are infinitely more fun and interesting. :slight_smile:

Lex

8. Justindee13

man i didnt do the pointing haha, but i did the txting and chatting to this junior now senior, i was a freshman and now am a sophmore, but my guy was always to into dance, whenever i saw him i frooze and stuff. So i know and hes doing online next year for his senior year :frowning2: poor me haha. Yeah loved that story it made me laugh and ur not alone i know how u feel.

9. Otsuke

Haha yah ...

Thanks for your advices, guys!

10. Ralf

Hey, look. Crushes are quite a good thing, and, at least for you, this guy is more interested than all the guys i've ever had crushes on.
    The Screaming/pointing is kind of over the top, but as a few people have already said. get over him, there are PLENTY more fish in the sea :grin:

11. Otsuke

Haha... Yes I know... But there is one thing... I am 16. People don't stop saying: Take your time, don't rush ...you are YOUNG.... Yes I know, maybe I am but I don't feel THAT young. What I want is a boyfriend... and i'm only 16. Maybe they are right and it can't happens right now but I don't really believe it.

As I said, I am 16, but I think i'm mature, too. That is bad 'cause i'm also interested in people who are like... 18-23 years old AND who don't act FEMININE... I have a LOTS of points but still ... :S ... I'm not sure if what I say is understandable lol ... I feel like i'm too clear on what I want. Plus, I want it SOOOO bad that it feels LONG....

Anyway... not sure if it's understandable but anyways... this is just my head, after all .. u___u''

12. Ralf

One thing?
    i'm exactly the same, i want a boyfriend too, but it is possible, just try not to get too obsessive, even though it hurts like hell!
    there are lots of other people out there who feel the same way as you do.

13. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    ok, here's a major question... do you want a boyfriend right now for the sake of having one to feel whole, or do you want a boyfriend for the love between you and another male?

or is it another reason (like sex on a regular basis)

So far around me there are plenty I would like to love and have love me, but they don't love me that way.

14. Otsuke

No I want a boyfriend... I want to love him, I want him to love me.... You know? I wanna be in a relationship but it's complicated when you are, at first young (as people say), and that you're not into "feminine" guys....

Because sorry, I don't want to offend anyone but be clear... Some gays act feminine, and it's a hell of a good clue about their orientation, huh? Me, I'm interested in guys who do look STRAIGHT, so I don't even have clues as feminine guys leave.... Not sure if you understand but I think it doesn't let me a lot of chances to find someone ! I'm just... SELECTIVE... Yah, that's it. Maybe I am too selective....

And Felix (the guy who is my obssession) is also the PERFECT one... I mean... physically. And he seems cool and everything... seems to have good friends... oh my god his voice is so masculine.... Anyways.. you know what I mean? :frowning2: