1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

last night

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mrzach, Jul 31, 2009.

1. mrzach

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wow wow wow
    last night was interesting to say the least!

this has the potential to get a bit jumbled up, so bare with me, and think of it like a Tarantino film :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

first of all i actually went over to someone in a club and talked to them :grin:

anyways, i'll start from the beginning. yesterday i was feeling very low, this is what tends to happen when i have lots of free time. i felt low cuz of a lack of relationship & potential dates. so, evening comes around, and two of my friends went to the same places to celebrate their 18th birthdays. all of the people i mention in this blog by the way are around 18 or 19, just to clear that up. my friends are awesome, and really cheered me up, but deep down i still felt quite low. however, this all changed thoughout the night as i got happier :slight_smile: the main reasons for this are that i got lots of interest from a number of guys...

its probably easier if i talk about them individually, just so it is broken down easier:

Guy1-
    is a friend i've known for two years. we had a long discussion about his problems on tuesday evening, and i really feel sorry for him. he is like in love with one of my best friends, but she doesnt like him, and he is having problems moving on after 1 and a half years with the same crush. so i really wanted to help him through this.
    furthermore, me and my friend have reason to believe he might be bi, just because of stuff he has said, and he asks me about my sexuality a lot. i really quite like him, and the idea of being with him. but i cant be sure, and wouldnt wanna ruin the friendship - usual sorta story i guess! we have spent quite a bit of time together recently, and i think our friendship is quite a close one.

Guy2-
    i used to talk to a bit over a year ago as we were in the same business studies class. i wouldnt say i talked to him a lot anyway and we lost contact after i dropped business after a year of it. but he was there last night and we talked for bit, he just asked how i was and that type of stuff. but when we were walking (a big group of us) from one place to another, he put both his hands around my waist as he was walking like to the side of me and slightly behind. it was really nice and comforting :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he did it 2 or 3 times. and on the last time he did it i put my hands on his. again i dunno if he is bi or not, he could just be a physical person, he always grabs peoples shoulders and stuff like that, but i dunno. in business studies there was always the rumour that he was gay. anyways, my friend, who is also gay talked to him for a bit last night. he asked him if he was gay, to which he laughed and said nope, but it did look slightly awkward. i think he said no cuz he would have been embarrased in front of his friends and also my friend that asked him is overly camp and he didnt look too confortable with this. or he could just be straight, i dunno

shortly after this our big group split leaving Guy2 at the pub with some others, while we went on to a club. where i met

Guy3-
    i have half known him for agesssss, like as a friend of a friend. but last night we was at the club and whilst i didnt say hi or anything, everone was dancing and i felt 'included' in the circle of people, half of which i had never met before, or barely knew. anyways, the thing is everyone thinks that he is gay, as he hasnt had a girlfriend ever, and apparently has "done stuff" with guys in the past.

that was that. a bit later i spot
    Guy4-
    (sorry that this seems to be going on forever XD) he is someone i met a couple of times before at the LGBT youth group i go to. so i see him and a woman that also goes to the youth group in the club, neither of which i spoke to properly before. i told my friend that i knew them and asked her if i should go and say hi or not. so she said i definately should. so after a bit of hesitation i thought 'fuck it, whats the worst that could happen?' and walked over to them. we talked for a bit after i said that i recognised them from the group, which was really nice. anyways, i went back to my group of friends as i was felt really nervous and weird, this being the first time ive done anything like this. if it werent for my friends encouragements i probably wouldnt have said hi in the first place.

it is woth noting that last:
    -dragged me out of a shit mood
    -i did something which i usually wouldnt do
    -we didnt go to any gay bars but still managed to talk to gay guys or suspected ones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

im just posting this as i would like people opinions of it please :slight_smile:
    cheers