1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Been Kissed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sometimes it bothers me a little bit to think that I never been kissed or kissed someone, dated, or had any of that stuff. Now I am going to be 18 at the end of the year, so I feel like I could wait for someone really special to give the first kiss too. Do you think that's wise to save the first kiss for someone really special like serious relationship person (and I don't think that will happen until I am 22 or later; and by serious someone I am considering for life)... or it doesn't matter because its a gay relationship and marriage isn't possible (in my religion). So what am I waiting for?.

I wasn't waiting before, since I wanted it to happen *still do in a way, but I can wait*, but now I don't really care if I ever get into a serious relationship within the next ten years. I want my career much more than that.

2. Miles D

Well, I had never been kissed until my first year of college (last year). I never really thought of it as a big deal, but almost everyone where I go to school is "sexually active". I don't think it's too unusual to stay a lip-virgin into college.

I'd also avoid thinking to far in the future. You never know what will happen. Saying that you don't think you'll be in a relationship until you are 22 or older is just random guessing, and probably unlikely. I'd just play it by ear, and not decide anything about your future too soon. No need to set down rules for yourself like "I won't kiss anyone unless he's 'the one'." If you meet someone you think is attractive, go for it.

And on a different note, how are you going to know whether you truly like someone if you don't kiss? I had a great friend who is the sweetest, most caring guy ever, but we're just not compatible in that department.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I get what you mean, but then again I don't get too close to people, I don't know, it feels kinda odd, I'm just not used to being close to people. I'm not a freak or anything >_>.

But I rather have my first kiss with someone I like. :slight_smile:

4. twixy30

i do understand how you feel but just remember that you may miss out on that special someone if you dont give it a chance. if it comes along embrace it cuz you never know that mighty be the one you are to be with good luck

5. Markio

I've kissed a girl, and it wasn't fun because I don't like girls like that. Now that I know what I want to kiss (guys!), I'm excited for whenever that will happen, if ever.

6. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ummm... Really? I don't know but I guess I should try kissing a girl to know.

I'm just excited to kiss anyone.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    give it time. I'll happen

8. edogs334

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, give it time- it'll happen. Yes, 18 may seem like an old age to not have experienced your first kiss. But trust me, if I can have my first *real* (tongue-exchanging, romantically-engaging) kiss at the age of 27 (because I came out when I was 26), then you've definitely got time.

9. Shevanel

I'm 19, and I've never been kissed. Nor have I had a real relationship with someone in my vicinity. Nor have I ever been *insert random relationship actions* It's quite common really. Save your first kiss for someone special :slight_smile:

10. MisterBeet

A very, very, very small town in Tennessee
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Trust me, it's better to wait than get caught up in some fake fairytale romance. My first real kiss was on the marching band bus after a competition. Sure, it was awesome, but two months later, he cheated on me. It's better to wait than to have given something so special to someone you regret meeting.

11. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the "wait until the right moment" camp too.
    Now, I'm 26 already (and justg typing that makes my midlife crisis seems closer than my teenage years, lol), and have never done anything romantic, ever, but I still feel it would have been a waste just to kiss someone to get it over with. There needs to be more than just lip-contact there to make it worthwile!

And marriage is pretty irrelevant in this. It doesn't matter what the priest say counts! It's what you feel counts!

12. acorn7

I only lost my kissing virginity 8 months ago, and it was with what turned out to be an idiot (watching Twilight, no less). Kind of sucks, but it's not a big deal. Personally what I can't wait for is a kiss with someone I love and who loves me.

*Romantic sigh...*

13. GoBabyGoGo

awww. youre not alone. Ive passed the 'sweet 16, never been kissed' stage, and now im 18!!! And all of my friends except the obese one have hooked up with girls before at parties etc. It is incredibly frustrating! I just want to experiment too... im not going to wait for someone special! Fk, im going to go out clubbing to hook up with any random attractive guy. I wont have lost anything, and ill still have my first kiss with someone special that i really love to look forward to.

14. KittyBoy

I am 17, never been kissed..... No one wants too....

15. davo-man

I've only kissed a guy once, at a gay club on my birthday. It was soo much fun :grin: Like, I haven't seen him since, and don't really mind that, cos it was just spur of the moment. I'm in the camp of: If it feels good, do it, therefore I say, if you wanna pash someone, go ahead and do it :grin:

16. littledinosaurs

Your first kiss should be with someone who you are attracted to or someone you like.
    But it doesn't have to be with someone who you are most seriously involved with.
    If you try saving it up for someone really really special you'll just be waiting a long time and you'll have built your first kiss up to be some great moment that it really won't be.

17. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hadn't kissed a guy until a couple of months ago, let me tell you it was well worth the wait. Just hang in there y'all

I don't think you should kiss someone you don't have any feelings for, isn't a kiss supposed to show how you feel for someone? I've kissed a few girls that I've felt nothing for and those kisses don't mean anything to me, but every kiss I've had with my boyfriend is sooo special. There's nothing wrong with waiting for the right moment

18. mrzach

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i kissed someone about 5 months before i turned 18. i always told myself that i would save my first kiss for the guy i wanted to be with. well, i wanted to be with him at the time, but soon after realised that he wasnt worth it. so i regret kissing this guy. but i havent kissed anyone else since, and i guess its just experience really...
    but i dont really think that it was that much of a big deal, im happy that ill find someone eventually that i can kiss and am prepared to wait for this special guy, no matter how much it sucks

19. PJ James

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well i'm 22 and have never been kissed. I'm waiting for my first boyfriend as I only came out when I was 21

I think it's sweet and Id totally love a guy even more if he had done that for me

I just hope that whomever I end up with is as much as a softie as me and apriceates it as well eeep

20. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I highly doubt that ^____^ .